Post Reply Email Thread
15th May 2016, 06:17 PM |#11  
Thanks Meter: 0

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by snthe

How about your remix os?
Hey maybe someone can look at zim's cm12.1 rom to fix incall audio

Still waiting this rom have deadlock or not, and if no and incall audio fix maybe will switch to this rom until cm12.1 deadlock fixed

---------- Post added at 11:02 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:58 AM ----------

any deadlock for this rom sir?

This ROM is awesome works well, The bugs are Incall audio and Camera, but is sad to say bit I got to deadlocks today, by the time the deadlock were happening my phone started to heat like the hell
Sorry my bad English

---------- Post added at 05:17 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:15 PM ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by snthe

How about your remix os?
Hey maybe someone can look at zim's cm12.1 rom to fix incall audio

Still waiting this rom have deadlock or not, and if no and incall audio fix maybe will switch to this rom until cm12.1 deadlock fixed

---------- Post added at 11:02 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:58 AM ----------

any deadlock for this rom sir?

his ROM is awesome works well, The bugs are Incall audio and Camera, but is sad to say bit I got to deadlocks today, by the time the deadlock was happening my phone started to heat like the hell

15th May 2016, 08:08 PM |#12  
Flag Cairo
Thanks Meter: 107

More
guys i think its cm12.1 rom that it have the same bugs and ... he just changed the name i think ..
15th May 2016, 08:47 PM |#13  
Flag Baguio City
Thanks Meter: 19

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Seif.Kemo

guys i think its cm12.1 rom that it have the same bugs and ... he just changed the name i think ..

It's a rom based on CM 12.1. Google is your friend. Avoid pointless accusations.
The Following User Says Thank You to lalalagane For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift lalalagane Ad-Free
15th May 2016, 09:01 PM |#14  
OP Senior Member
Flag Guayaquil
Thanks Meter: 731

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by ayushgupta87

again its for samsung galaxy grand prime(SM-S920L)..as written ! when u open link filehost

androidfilehost is only grand prime device but this build is for G530H XXU && XCU
The Following User Says Thank You to kn06497 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift kn06497 Ad-Free
15th May 2016, 09:04 PM |#15  
OP Senior Member
Flag Guayaquil
Thanks Meter: 731

Donate to Me
More
Quote:

serius??????
rom is MaxiCM -_- https://github.com/MaxiCM
15th May 2016, 10:17 PM |#16  
Flag Cairo
Thanks Meter: 107

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by kn06497

serius??????
rom is MaxiCM -_- https://github.com/MaxiCM

i know its but tell me what is the diffrent betwen this rom and cm12.1 .. same bugs same deadlock .. its just new rom based in zim rom but with diffrent name and same bugs
15th May 2016, 11:14 PM |#17  
Flag Baguio City
Thanks Meter: 19

More
Quote:

i know its but tell me what is the diffrent betwen this rom and cm12.1 .. same bugs same deadlock .. its just new rom based in zim rom but with diffrent name and same bugs

Not sure if troll or not. He obviously used zim's rom to port MaxiCM and doing so does not necessarily fixes the bugs.
For their differences, I suggest you do your own research.
16th May 2016, 01:57 AM |#18  
Thanks Meter: 47

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by lalalagane

Not sure if troll or not. He obviously used zim's rom to port MaxiCM and doing so does not necessarily fixes the bugs.
For their differences, I suggest you do your own research.

thats way the bugs is same
16th May 2016, 03:21 AM |#19  
Thanks Meter: 25

More
i will test in xcu
16th May 2016, 05:45 AM |#20  
Thanks Meter: 4

More
Is this ROM compatible with G530H XCU Lollipop 5.0.2?
16th May 2016, 06:49 AM |#21  
Flag Slatina
Thanks Meter: 40

More
I don't know why devs are focusing on useless things (nfc,DnD,flight mode) when you have camera and calling bugs,how could this be an evwryday rom when i can't do the most important 2 things a phone could do : take pictures and call people.
The Following User Says Thank You to Mehigh101 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift Mehigh101 Ad-Free
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)