Hello guys this is not my work only a found it and i wanna share it

Bugs:

- the recovery dont mount the external sd-

anything else works fine

Is a tar file, you need to use odin to flash it to the device

Download

----->TWRP<-----

Source : http://4pda.ru/forum/index.php?showtopic=647754&st=40
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to tutibreaker For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift tutibreaker Ad-Free

5th July 2015, 03:22 PM |#3  
Flag Porto
Thanks Meter: 13

More
flashing this trips knox?
28th July 2015, 03:20 PM |#5  
Flag Mirassol
Thanks Meter: 307

More
Thanks! It works great...
7th August 2015, 02:22 AM |#6  
Thanks Meter: 4

More
Not for CRAP. On an encrypted phone will not mount the /data partition. Cant even tell what size it is-reports it as 0b. I have TWRP , the real version on a Note 8 encrypted. When entering recovery you are asked for the password. Whoever did this its probably ok for unencrypted devices but it is not what one expects from the actual program. It appears someone did the recoding without incorporating a very important feature i.e. dealing with encrypted partitions. Jesus what a waste of time. Also as advertised does not mount the external SD card. Garbage.
29th August 2015, 08:50 AM |#7  
Thanks Meter: 10

More
port to lollipop please
30th August 2015, 03:32 AM |#8  
Flag Tryon, North Carolina
Thanks Meter: 739

More
Yes..please port a known good TWRP to Lollipop..my SM-G531M is on 5.1.1

I'd gladly help test, and donate $ USD..

---------- Post added at 10:32 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:31 PM ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by expat42451

Not for CRAP. On an encrypted phone will not mount the /data partition. Cant even tell what size it is-reports it as 0b. I have TWRP , the real version on a Note 8 encrypted. When entering recovery you are asked for the password. Whoever did this its probably ok for unencrypted devices but it is not what one expects from the actual program. It appears someone did the recoding without incorporating a very important feature i.e. dealing with encrypted partitions. Jesus what a waste of time. Also as advertised does not mount the external SD card. Garbage.

But ofcourse..development takes time..your words are harsh..and what does Jesus have to do with all this.? Please apply SOME kindness..

sent by my: SM-G531M Grand Prime
(Lollipop 5.1.1)
18th September 2015, 02:13 PM |#9  
Thanks Meter: 10

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by expat42451

I don't see you sharing anything dude... show some manners

Sent from my SM-G530H using XDA Free mobile app
The Following User Says Thank You to mxvolta For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift mxvolta Ad-Free
21st March 2016, 12:31 AM |#10  
Thanks Meter: 71

More
Does this work for all models or a specific one

Sent from my SM-G530T1 using Tapatalk
15th April 2016, 08:36 PM |#11  
Flag Lahore
Thanks Meter: 1

More
will it work on model SM-G530H running Android 4.4? plus, any risk of bricking while flashing a ROM using it? I know its noobish but have to update to Lollipop by any means
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)