FORUMS

[UNOFFICIAL][ROM] Crdroid Oreo For [G530H/M/P/T/W/FZ/MU/T1] [S920L]

249 posts
Thanks Meter: 156

Post Reply Email Thread
CRdroid is designed to increase performance and reliability over stock Android for your device also attempting to bringing many of the best features existent today. We're mainly based on LineageOS so use custom kernels compatible with them!

Features
Click for feature list

Always Have a full functional Backup. Just in case!

Downloads:
Fortuna3g

Fortunave3g

GPrimeLte

GPrimeLteSpr

GPrimeLteZt

GPrimeLteXx

GPrimeLteTfnvzw

Gapps of your choice

First time installing CRdroid to your Galaxy Grand Prime, or coming from another ROM:

1) Copy CRdroid zip, gapps zip to your device
2) Boot into Recovery
3) Wipe cache, system, & data (or just cache & system for a dirty flash).
4) Flash ROM
8) Flash gapps
9) Boot up

Upgrading from earlier version of CRdroid:
The only difference between clean flash as above and upgrading is you just wipe system & cache, leaving data. Everything else is the same. ***Remember to always clean flash before reporting problems. Clean flashing is always the best method of ROM install.
You need to flash GApps every-time you flash the ROM.

Don't expect any support if you:
- are not running the included kernel
- have installed any mods such as Xposed!
- have modified system files

Thanks to:

- Google
- LineageOS
- SlimRoms
- AOSPA (Paranoid Android)
- OmniRom
- NamelessROM
- Many others... (if you're feeling upset being out of the thanks list just send a PM )

Follow us on crDroid G+ community

crDroid Android 8.1, ROM for the Samsung Galaxy Grand Prime

Contributors

Play4NoobWin, Has.007, TekXS, Vince2678

Source Code: CRdroid

ROM OS Version: 8.x Oreo
Based On: LineageOS

Version Information
Current Stable Version: 4.1
Stable Release Date: 2018-04-12

Created 2018-04-12
Last Updated 2018-04-12
The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to Play4NoobWin For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift Play4NoobWin Ad-Free
13th April 2018, 12:32 AM |#2  
OP Senior Member
Flag Atalaia

Donate to Me
More
-Can not record video? -use footej camera

-Do not recognize the sim card? -add in build.prop "ro.telephony.ril.config=simactivation" (without quotes)

-Dual sim does not work? -add in build.prop "persist.radio.multisim.config=dsds" (without quotes)

-Gapps? -Your choice

-No etas

-No device request
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Play4NoobWin For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift Play4NoobWin Ad-Free
13th April 2018, 01:09 AM |#3  
Thanks Meter: 49

More
Yay! Another oreo rom, what's the current bugs for this version?
EDIT: I also noticed that fortunave3g afh folder is empty, are you still uploading it or there was an error?
13th April 2018, 01:37 AM |#4  
Flag Hanoi
Thanks Meter: 79

More
Wait to test on fortunave3g
13th April 2018, 01:47 AM |#5  
Thanks Meter: 27

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Play4NoobWin

Reserved

Hey man. Question: comparing to Vince's Lineage OS 15.1 ROMs, can this ROM successfully:
- Video record and save them without freezing up?
- Take an incoming call without a constant ringing tone (one that you haven't set, squeezes through any Do Not Disturb setting and continues to ring during the answered call)?

- Leaving a newly-setup device alone, on average, how much battery percentage has been taken up in 1 hour? (on Vince's it's 3% in 10 minutes. Pretty bad)
- Concerning Project Treble, what issues were caused in this ROM?
- Any other critical issues so far?

I'm asking all this because I want to make the right move before switching from Vince's ROM to this one. Plus, I've been switching back and forth between his troubling ROMs (Lineage OS, Lineage Go Edition, RR-O) all week. It would really help me out if I know this information beforehand. Thanks again.
13th April 2018, 01:50 AM |#6  
OP Senior Member
Flag Atalaia

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Adromedemon

Yay! Another oreo rom, what's the current bugs for this version?
EDIT: I also noticed that fortunave3g afh folder is empty, are you still uploading it or there was an error?

Yes uploading
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Play4NoobWin For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift Play4NoobWin Ad-Free
13th April 2018, 01:54 AM |#7  
OP Senior Member
Flag Atalaia

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Scholeggo

Hey man. Question: comparing to Vince's Lineage OS ROMs, can this ROM successfully:
- Video record and save them without freezing up?
- Take an incoming call without a constant ringing tone (one that you haven't set, squeezes through any Do Not Disturb setting and continues to ring during the answered call)?

- Leaving a newly-setup device alone, on average, how much battery percentage has been taken up in 1 hour? (on Vince's it's 3% in 10 minutes. Pretty bad)
- Concerning Project Treble, what issues were caused in this ROM?

I'm asking all this because I want to make the right move before switching from Vince's ROM to this one. It would really help me out if I know this information beforehand. Thanks again.

Sorry I do not have all variants, on the video recording you can use the footej camera
13th April 2018, 02:13 AM |#8  

More
Quote:

Sorry I do not have all variants, on the video recording you can use the footej camera

Yeah, but this concerns the G530p (gprimeltespr) at this point, or whatever variant you have.
I was asking with the built-in camera, would the video recording work? I don't like using other camera apps.
I edited my last post. I would like it if you were to answer them. Thanks.
13th April 2018, 02:20 AM |#9  
OP Senior Member
Flag Atalaia

Donate to Me
More
Quote:

Yeah, but this concerns the G530p (gprimeltespr) at this point, or whatever variant you have.
I was asking with the built-in camera, would the video recording work? I don't like using other camera apps.
I edited my last post. I would like it if you were to answer them. Thanks.

Excuse me but recording only in footej camera, other questions I do not know answer, I only have fortunave3g
13th April 2018, 02:27 AM |#10  

More
Quote:

Excuse me but recording only in footej camera, other questions I do not know answer, I only have fortunave3g

Well, I guess you could just answer from your point of you, what you've experienced from this ROM on your device. It'll most likely be the same experience on other variants, I'm sure.
13th April 2018, 02:29 AM |#11  
OP Senior Member
Flag Atalaia

Donate to Me
More
Quote:

Well, I guess you could just answer from your point of you, what you've experienced from this ROM on your device. It'll most likely be the same experience on other variants, I'm sure.

Stable, fast and great customization
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)