Click for feature list
Always Have a full functional Backup. Just in case!
Gapps of your choice
First time installing CRdroid to your Galaxy Grand Prime, or coming from another ROM:
1) Copy CRdroid zip, gapps zip to your device
2) Boot into Recovery
3) Wipe cache, system, & data (or just cache & system for a dirty flash).
4) Flash ROM
8) Flash gapps
9) Boot up
Upgrading from earlier version of CRdroid:
The only difference between clean flash as above and upgrading is you just wipe system & cache, leaving data. Everything else is the same. ***Remember to always clean flash before reporting problems. Clean flashing is always the best method of ROM install.
You need to flash GApps every-time you flash the ROM.
Don't expect any support if you:
- are not running the included kernel
- have installed any mods such as Xposed!
- have modified system files
- AOSPA (Paranoid Android)
- Many others... (if you're feeling upset being out of the thanks list just send a PM )
Follow us on crDroid G+ community
crDroid Android 8.1, ROM for the Samsung Galaxy Grand Prime
Play4NoobWin, Has.007, TekXS, Vince2678
Source Code: CRdroid
ROM OS Version: 8.x Oreo
Based On: LineageOS
Current Stable Version: 4.1
Stable Release Date: 2018-04-12
Last Updated 2018-04-12