FORUMS
Remove All Ads from XDA

Boot Loop On Reboot After Successful Root (With KingoRoot & KingRoot)

5 posts
Thanks Meter: 0

By Kelvinkellner123, Junior Member on 27th August 2016, 04:28 AM
Post Reply Email Thread
I first tried to root my Samsung Grand Prime (SM-G530W) a while back using KingRoot and it succeeded, but after restarted my device it got stuck in a boot loop and eventually showed the "Custom binary blocked by FRP lock" error, but after factory resetting it everything was fine again. Now, I tried to root my phone again using KingoRoot this time, once again it was successful, but now it's stuck in another boot loop and there is no error message. I tried booting into recovery mode and factory resetting, but the problem still occurs. What can I do???

27th August 2016, 09:59 AM |#2  
Flag Unnao
Thanks Meter: 60

More
You need to flash officiaal firmaware and flash it with odin

Sent from my SM-G531F using Tapatalk
The Following User Says Thank You to chaudharyjatin115 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift chaudharyjatin115 Ad-Free
27th August 2016, 10:02 AM |#3  
Flag Tashkent
Thanks Meter: 13

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kelvinkellner123

I first tried to root my Samsung Grand Prime (SM-G530W) a while back using KingRoot and it succeeded, but after restarted my device it got stuck in a boot loop and eventually showed the "Custom binary blocked by FRP lock" error, but after factory resetting it everything was fine again. Now, I tried to root my phone again using KingoRoot this time, once again it was successful, but now it's stuck in another boot loop and there is no error message. I tried booting into recovery mode and factory resetting, but the problem still occurs. What can I do???

Did u enabled USB debug mode on developer settings? Flash stock firmware via Odin and never try install superSU via KingoRoot. Or find another way how to root.
Try this: https://www.skyneel.com/root-samsung...prime-sm-g530w
The Following User Says Thank You to JamsheeeD For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift JamsheeeD Ad-Free
27th August 2016, 02:28 PM |#4  
Flag Port louis
Thanks Meter: 31

More
Enable OEM unlock in development setting
28th August 2016, 06:49 PM |#5  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0

More
Problem solved :)
I just flashed it with official firmware using Samsung Kies 3 . This video helped me figure it out:
https://wwwDOTyoutubeDOTcom/watch?v=lWuH7Km6GSQ
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)