FORUMS
Remove All Ads from XDA
Honor View 10

Tinted status bar & gravity box conflicting with each other

182 posts
Thanks Meter: 50

By krittin98, Senior Member on 23rd September 2015, 10:40 AM
Post Reply Email Thread
In order to get a transparent status bar on my launcher home screen, Iam using Gravitybox. But, I am also using Tinted Status Bar module. It appears that both of them are conflicting with each other. When both of them are used together, I am getting a black status bar. When I disable the Tinted Status Bar module, I am getting a transparent status bar on my launcher home screen. Is there a way with which I can use both the modules together?

23rd September 2015, 04:08 PM |#2  
Thanks Meter: 36

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by krittin98

In order to get a transparent status bar on my launcher home screen, Iam using Gravitybox. But, I am also using Tinted Status Bar module. It appears that both of them are conflicting with each other. When both of them are used together, I am getting a black status bar. When I disable the Tinted Status Bar module, I am getting a transparent status bar on my launcher home screen. Is there a way with which I can use both the modules together?

Make the teansparency 0 in gravity box then try to activate timted statusbar module
23rd September 2015, 05:06 PM |#3  
OP Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 50

More
@Susan Dahal bro I did as u said, but it is not working. In my current settings, I have set the launcher's status bar to 00000000 (8 times zero). Can u tell me the settings u are using in Gravitybox and Tinted Status Bar for the launcher?
24th September 2015, 03:44 AM |#4  
Thanks Meter: 36

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by krittin98

@Susan Dahal bro I did as u said, but it is not working. In my current settings, I have set the launcher's status bar to 00000000 (8 times zero). Can u tell me the settings u are using in Gravitybox and Tinted Status Bar for the launcher?

I leave transparency intact sa it was first then use gradient mode in tinted status bar
Also in default setting set default statusbar colour to 00000000

Thats all
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)