FORUMS
Remove All Ads from XDA

 View Poll Results: WOULD LIKE LOOKS DROIDWIN SYSTEMUI 5.0?

YES
 
117 Vote(s)
88.64%
NO
 
15 Vote(s)
11.36%

[ROM] DROIDWIN 5.0 - V3.2 MATERIAL LOLLIPOP EDITION UPDATE GT-I8552

971 posts
Thanks Meter: 610
 
Post Reply Email Thread
Announcement from mjraogr: LATEST UPDATE VERSION 3.2.4 11 JULY 2015
10th June 2015, 05:20 PM |#11  
Sayan44's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Kolkata
Thanks Meter: 141
 
More
Just installed the ROM, currently restoring, haven't found any bug except AOSP lockscreen, which overlays Sim1 name with Sim2.
 
 
10th June 2015, 05:48 PM |#12  
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sayan44

Just installed the ROM, currently restoring, haven't found any bug except AOSP lockscreen, which overlays Sim1 name with Sim2.

Nice, i will be send this information for lockscreen apk developer on xposed repository

I ll include on #3 everthing by xposed avaliable changes
10th June 2015, 06:28 PM |#13  
Sayan44's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Kolkata
Thanks Meter: 141
 
More
Xposed modules are working fine. Eggster is working fine which I desired from long time. Thumbs up mj.
10th June 2015, 06:59 PM |#14  
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sayan44

Xposed modules are working fine. Eggster is working fine which I desired from long time. Thumbs up mj.

THANK YOU
11th June 2015, 05:24 AM |#16  
Sayan44's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Kolkata
Thanks Meter: 141
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by mjraogr

THANK YOU

Few screenshot
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot_2015-06-10-22-47-02.png
Views:	504
Size:	185.5 KB
ID:	3357608   Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot_2015-06-10-22-47-08.jpg
Views:	492
Size:	36.5 KB
ID:	3357609   Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot_2015-06-10-22-47-15.png
Views:	504
Size:	47.9 KB
ID:	3357610   Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot_2015-06-10-22-47-22.png
Views:	498
Size:	79.8 KB
ID:	3357611   Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot_2015-06-10-22-47-41.png
Views:	510
Size:	55.1 KB
ID:	3357615   Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot_2015-06-10-22-47-55.png
Views:	490
Size:	246.0 KB
ID:	3357616   Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot_2015-06-10-22-47-59.png
Views:	480
Size:	224.7 KB
ID:	3357617   Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot_2015-06-10-22-48-07.png
Views:	420
Size:	12.7 KB
ID:	3357618  
The Following User Says Thank You to Sayan44 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift Sayan44 Ad-Free
11th June 2015, 09:48 PM |#17  
Member
Flag cochin
Thanks Meter: 21
 
Donate to Me
More
Question ????????
now i am using cosmic rom is it possible to flash droidwin rom directly...or it need a rom based on Baseband BUBUANF1 - July 2014 MINIMAL
11th June 2015, 10:10 PM |#18  
Quote:
Originally Posted by arun4777

now i am using cosmic rom is it possible to flash droidwin rom directly...or it need a rom based on Baseband BUBUANF1 - July 2014 MINIMAL

Others custom ROMs pre-root are compatible with Droidwin
Check your baseband date, and the procedure is make backup your files before using full wipe on flash to overwrite the system
MJ
12th June 2015, 05:46 AM |#20  
Sayan44's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Kolkata
Thanks Meter: 141
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by arun4777

now i am using cosmic rom is it possible to flash droidwin rom directly...or it need a rom based on Baseband BUBUANF1 - July 2014 MINIMAL

My baseband was different as my device was the previous one not July 2014 series. I think it will work perfectly regardless of the baseband of your device, just follow the steps properly.

---------- Post added at 10:16 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:30 AM ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by mjraogr

You are part of it .

Small bug found. Settings crashing when I tap on owner information in lock settings.
12th June 2015, 03:28 PM |#21  
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sayan44

My baseband was different as my device was the previous one not July 2014 series. I think it will work perfectly regardless of the baseband of your device, just follow the steps properly.

---------- Post added at 10:16 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:30 AM ----------



Small bug found. Settings crashing when I tap on owner information in lock settings.

Oww
Maybe i had deleted it like scraps apps, I will find apk and upload here
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)
Message:
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes