FORUMS
Remove All Ads from XDA

[ROM] [AOSP] CM EXPERIENCE DROIDWIN V4.1 V67 BOS GT-I8552 UPDATE 2015 09

972 posts
Thanks Meter: 617
 
Post Reply Email Thread
Announcement from mjraogr: NEW RELEASE AVALIABLE
16th October 2015, 08:10 PM |#81  
Quote:
Originally Posted by arun4777

i experience frequent crashing of sim management settings
and unable to set dual sim settings

The Bcloud OS v67 was a betta version to V7 and the project was shutdown
I solved this change simcards position or reboot device setting again I will apply the CM Mode theme also in V6 in a free time
 
 
1st November 2015, 10:20 AM |#82  
tejus's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag New Delhi
Thanks Meter: 159
 
More
Wifi doesn't work . when i click on wifi it FC
17th January 2016, 01:31 PM |#83  
tejus's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag New Delhi
Thanks Meter: 159
 
More
bro now my wifi is working as i done
flash this DROIDWINV4_032015_MJ and then flash ur update not doing full wipe
then wifi is working but exchange service stopped working can u tell how to fix?
18th January 2016, 02:40 PM |#84  
Quote:
Originally Posted by tejus

bro now my wifi is working as i done
flash this DROIDWINV4_032015_MJ and then flash ur update not doing full wipe
then wifi is working but exchange service stopped working can u tell how to fix?

You could try using the /root to clear DATA for com.android.mail or exchange by ROM tool Box or Root explorer
Remember that the baidu v67 is a instable source

Reply me latter
MJ
The Following User Says Thank You to mjraogr For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift mjraogr Ad-Free
20th January 2016, 01:35 AM |#85  
tejus's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag New Delhi
Thanks Meter: 159
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by mjraogr

You could try using the /root to clear DATA for com.android.mail or exchange by ROM tool Box or Root explorer
Remember that the baidu v67 is a instable source

Reply me latter
MJ

Thanks @mjraogr bro thats works now rom is running smoothly
The Following User Says Thank You to tejus For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift tejus Ad-Free
20th January 2016, 07:09 AM |#86  
Quote:
Originally Posted by tejus

Thanks @mjraogr bro thats works now rom is running smoothly

Great

Sent from my 2014819 using XDA Free mobile app
The Following User Says Thank You to mjraogr For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift mjraogr Ad-Free
23rd January 2016, 10:49 AM |#87  
tejus's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag New Delhi
Thanks Meter: 159
 
More
xpose working?
Quote:
Originally Posted by mjraogr

Update Droidwin V4 coming soon

Enable Xposed
Fix Google paths and frames
More apps
New Theme version
New status and others stuffs

now DV4.1 supports xpose?
25th January 2016, 12:46 PM |#88  
Account currently disabled
Thanks Meter: 3
 
More
Awesome

Sent using XDA Free mobile app
27th January 2016, 08:45 PM |#89  
Quote:
Originally Posted by tejus

now DV4.1 supports xpose?

I didn't test cause my Win Duos was with droidwin 5.0 flashed
I will flash it again to report
29th January 2016, 06:23 PM |#90  
tejus's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag New Delhi
Thanks Meter: 159
 
More
No worries
Quote:
Originally Posted by mjraogr

I didn't test cause my Win Duos was with droidwin 5.0 flashed
I will flash it again to report

I will try no need to flash . chill
Now I m using miui ur rom nd that's perfect no bugs smooth .
The Following User Says Thank You to tejus For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift tejus Ad-Free
29th January 2016, 11:41 PM |#91  
Quote:
Originally Posted by tejus

I will try no need to flash . chill
Now I m using miui ur rom nd that's perfect no bugs smooth .

Great, Tejus

look that
http://en.miui.com/thread-217965-1-1.html
The Following User Says Thank You to mjraogr For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift mjraogr Ad-Free
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)
Message:
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes