The TransWin v4 ROM
For Samsung Galaxy WIN Duos (GT-i8552)
Android JB 4.1.2
This is based on SamMobile Latest Stock Rom [PDA: I8552XXANH3 CSC: I8552OLBANH3]
Android JB 4.1.2 Release September, 2014
Note: This is JB 4.1.2 ROM but in About Phone in Settings, it's display JB 4.4 (This is due to some request)
ROM INFORMATION :
→ Pre-Rooted SuperSU-v3.1.3 (46)
→ Signal Tweaks
→ 3G Tweaks
→ Battery Tweaks
→ GUI Tweaks
→ Smooth Scrolling
→ ADB Notification Icon Disabled
→ Better Call Voice Quality
→ Dalvik Tweaks
→ Media Tweaks
→ Camera Tweaks
→ Wireless Speed Increase Tweak
→ Better Internet Speed Tweak
→ Better Video Streaming
→ Pure Performance X
→ init.d Support
→ TeslaLED Included for Flashlight
→ Semi Trident Transparent Status Bar.
→ White LolliPop Icons in Status Bar
→ No AM/PM in Status Bar and Pulldown.
→ Remove Factory Reset in Settings
→ K-Pop Style Statusbar Pulldown
→ Non-Transparent ROM
→ White MMS
→ White Settings
→ S.Planner added
→ Zawgyi FlipFonts added
→ Redesign Phone, Contacts, Calculator...
→ Multi Window
→ KITKAT Launcher
→ KITKAT Camera
→ KITKAT Maps and Street
→ KITKAT Wallpaper
→ KITKAT Calendar
→ KITKAT Email
→ LolliPop Bootanimation
→ KITKAT Default Icons
SPECIAL MODS :
→ ***AUTOMATIC STORAGE SWAP*** (no need for Int2ext apps)
→ Now, you can install games with large OBB files without the help of any 3rd party apps
DOWNLOAD LINK :
→ Google Drive: Download Trans-K ROM v2
MIRROR LINK :
→ my.pCloud : Download Trans-K ROM v2 by @manojkumar8552
1. Samsung Galaxy Win GT-i8552. Rooted or not, it doesn't matter, the ROM is pre-rooted.
2. CWM (22.214.171.124 Recommended).
3. Class 6 or up External SD Card (Class 10 Recommended) If you do not have External SdCard then no swap will be made.
** Do not use class 4 below SD Card, the ROM will become LAG and a chance to corrupt your card **
4. Click the THANKS button
HOW TO INSTALL :
1. Be sure you have CWM Custom Recovery.
2. Put "Trans-K_ROM" file in root of your sdcard.
3. Boot into CWM Recovery mode (VOL UP+ HOME + POWER)
4. Wipe Data/Factory Reset.
5. Wipe Cache Partition.
6. Advance->Wipe Dalvik Cache->GoBack
7. Install zip
8. Choose zip from /external_sd
9. choose "Trans-K_ROM".
10. Wait till it finish.
11. Wipe Cache Partition Again.
12. Remove Battery to exit from CWM then Reboot Normally. (This to avoid CWM loop)
THINGS TO DO AFTER FLASHING
→ After setting up all your info and entered your google account, the rom will automatically ask to update google play services and other google apps, just update it to experience more from google.
NOTE: All updates will change the default icons, so if you don't want the icon to change, update only "google play services and google now"
→ If you want to use Lollipop Keyboard, download and install it as a regular apps.
To set a good theme, go to the keyboard settings, appearance & layouts, theme and choose "Material Light"
Download LolliPop Keyboard
1. While booting for the first time it may take a while ,so please be patient.
2. As usual, do a backup first .
3. When flashing new ROM, your data, games, info from your phone will be erase, if you want to retain it, do a Titanium backup or any backup software then restore this backup after flashing ROM.
ME and YOU for clicking THANKS button
Need more THANKS hehe