FORUMS
Remove All Ads from XDA

 View Poll Results: Want MIUI 7 for delos3geour

I'm waiting MJ Rosa MIUI 7 for delos3geour
 
13 Vote(s)
86.67%
I'm happy with other ROM, but wanna try MIUI ROM
 
2 Vote(s)
13.33%

[D.E.V][PORT] MIUI 7 ROM for I8552 delos3geour device

972 posts
Thanks Meter: 617
 
Post Reply Email Thread
8th March 2015, 01:35 PM |#21  
Quote:
Originally Posted by gody420

Deodex the rom first then decompile apk

Morning Bro

The ROM was deodexed before this by kitchen and Im using this custom on my device

The apks was deodex, zipaligned and signed .
I left screens on anterior post its good ROM and works fine with the mods. To complete mod i want translate system loader setup

im tried make changes on other application and the troubles happened again , just in recompile apk. The bugs was diferent this time in many public registers

Using diferents tools returns even status

I ll try deodex all again but this time no zipaling and sign



Sent from my GT-I8552 using XDA Free mobile app
 
 
9th March 2015, 03:27 PM |#22  
Quote:
Originally Posted by mjraogr

Morning Bro

The ROM was deodexed before this by kitchen and Im using this custom on my device

The apks was deodex, zipaligned and signed .
I left screens on anterior post its good ROM and works fine with the mods. To complete mod i want translate system loader setup

im tried make changes on other application and the troubles happened again , just in recompile apk. The bugs was diferent this time in many public registers

Using diferents tools returns even status

I ll try deodex all again but this time no zipaling and sign



Sent from my GT-I8552 using XDA Free mobile app

@gody420

Bro
I deodexed again. Even results
My next test will be on eclipse. I ll import one apk to try rebuild

If dont be able, left strings translate and ill use the default chinese version but more AOSP apps supported

Mj

Sent from my MB526 using XDA Free mobile app
9th March 2015, 03:45 PM |#23  
caiquejd's Avatar
Member
Flag São Paulo
Thanks Meter: 18
 
More
@mjraogr
Iam translating the baidu too, try using the framework-yi.apk to decompile, works for me (i dont try to recompile coz Iam translating, but I think that will work)
9th March 2015, 07:58 PM |#24  
Quote:
Originally Posted by caiquejd

@mjraogr
Iam translating the baidu too, try using the framework-yi.apk to decompile, works for me (i dont try to recompile coz Iam translating, but I think that will work)

Tks Bro, on advance tool was possible install framework-yi but the bugs happen when recompile apk,
Something is diferent on java source code in Baidu to find and fix
MJ
14th March 2015, 05:35 AM |#25  
manojkumar8552's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag AHEMADABAD
Thanks Meter: 502
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by mjraogr

I decompiled Baidu apks with Jbart tools but dont recompile again

Trying with apktoll, or mult tools or apktools advance the error by log is same below

Log For : BaiduInput.apk

Log Type : Decompiling

Log Recorded At : 08 2015-03- 1:43:30,56

Log Recorded By : Advanced ApkTool v4.1.0 By BDFreak

------------------------------------------------------

Exception in thread "main" java.lang.ClassCastException: brut.androlib.res.data.value.ResFileValue cannot be cast to brut.androlib.res.data.value.ResScalarValue
at brut.androlib.res.decoder.ARSCDecoder.readComplexE ntry(ARSCDecoder.java:199)
at brut.androlib.res.decoder.ARSCDecoder.readEntry(AR SCDecoder.java:169)
at brut.androlib.res.decoder.ARSCDecoder.readConfig(A RSCDecoder.java:157)
at brut.androlib.res.decoder.ARSCDecoder.readType(ARS CDecoder.java:125)
at brut.androlib.res.decoder.ARSCDecoder.readPackage( ARSCDecoder.java:100)
at brut.androlib.res.decoder.ARSCDecoder.readTable(AR SCDecoder.java:78)
at brut.androlib.res.decoder.ARSCDecoder.decode(ARSCD ecoder.java:47)
at brut.androlib.res.AndrolibResources.getResPackages FromApk(AndrolibResources.java:606)
at brut.androlib.res.AndrolibResources.loadMainPkg(An drolibResources.java:75)
at brut.androlib.res.AndrolibResources.getResTable(An drolibResources.java:67)
at brut.androlib.Androlib.getResTable(Androlib.java:6 1)
at brut.androlib.ApkDecoder.setTargetSdkVersion(ApkDe coder.java:206)
at brut.androlib.ApkDecoder.decode(ApkDecoder.java:92 )
at brut.apktool.Main.cmdDecode(Main.java:165)
at brut.apktool.Main.main(Main.java:81)

------------------------------------------------------

Anyone knows what must be done, or I'm loosing to configure?

MJ

Modified some setting in your apktool with this files https://github.com/baidurom/tools hope so it will work
best of luck
15th March 2015, 01:33 AM |#26  
Quote:
Originally Posted by manojkumar8552

Modified some setting in your apktool with this files https://github.com/baidurom/tools hope so it will work
best of luck

OK bro I'll try this,

Tks

any way i worked hard on themes and the others stuffs for OS

MJ

Sent from my GT-I8552 using XDA Free mobile app
The Following User Says Thank You to mjraogr For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift mjraogr Ad-Free
18th March 2015, 10:03 PM |#27  
Baidu Google OS - Droidwin Material Theme
Quote:
Originally Posted by mjraogr

OK bro I'll try this,

Tks

any way i worked hard on themes and the others stuffs for OS

MJ

Sent from my GT-I8552 using XDA Free mobile app

Friends @serajr, @manojkumar8552, @gody420, @robertcarvalho20, @mysteryno46, @pawanyadav

Its a surprise but in consequence the mentioned about Farewell OS im sharing some screens by my work to u
Click image for larger version

Name:	1.png
Views:	154
Size:	146.8 KB
ID:	3217583 Click image for larger version

Name:	2.png
Views:	146
Size:	55.1 KB
ID:	3217584 Click image for larger version

Name:	3.png
Views:	150
Size:	45.2 KB
ID:	3217585 Click image for larger version

Name:	4.png
Views:	158
Size:	49.4 KB
ID:	3217586 Click image for larger version

Name:	5.png
Views:	144
Size:	191.2 KB
ID:	3217587

I Hope finish soon and upload this Droidwin series
MJ
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to mjraogr For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift mjraogr Ad-Free
19th March 2015, 01:56 PM |#28  
manojkumar8552's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag AHEMADABAD
Thanks Meter: 502
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by mjraogr

Friends @serajr, @manojkumar8552, @gody420, @robertcarvalho20, @mysteryno46, @pawanyadav

Its a surprise but in consequence the mentioned about Farewell OS im sharing some screens by my work to u
Attachment 3217583 Attachment 3217584 Attachment 3217585 Attachment 3217586 Attachment 3217587

I Hope finish soon and upload this Droidwin series
MJ

Looking Superb !!!

Dont Include any kernel there use only original kernel !!

very very nice job, keep it up man
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to manojkumar8552 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift manojkumar8552 Ad-Free
19th March 2015, 04:57 PM |#29  
Quote:
Originally Posted by manojkumar8552

Looking Superb !!!

Dont Include any kernel there use only original kernel !!

very very nice job, keep it up man

Tks Bro

Im keep original kernel, just would like add the FM radio cause de Baidu dont have radio FM
Are u know the tree directory?
The Following User Says Thank You to mjraogr For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift mjraogr Ad-Free
20th March 2015, 01:58 AM |#30  
Senior Member
aracaju
Thanks Meter: 288
 
More
Angry group whats?
Quote:
Originally Posted by manojkumar8552

Looking Superb !!!

Dont Include any kernel there use only original kernel !!

very very nice job, keep it up man

group whatsapp for us???
20th March 2015, 03:40 AM |#31  
mysteryno46's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Ahmedabad
Thanks Meter: 158
 
Donate to Me
More
Smile Looks Beautiful...
Quote:
Originally Posted by mjraogr


Its a surprise but in consequence the mentioned about Farewell OS im sharing some screens by my work to u

I Hope finish soon and upload this Droidwin series
MJ

Try to make the status bar transparent. That will make the Material theme completely gel into the device.
I must say it is very neat yet beautiful Theme..
Cheers Brother
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Tags
baidu for i8552, bosp rom grand quattro, miui for i8552, patchrom miui 7;

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)
Message:
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes