FORUMS
Remove All Ads from XDA

Galaxy Grand Quatro- Wont Boot Into System After Booting Into Recovery

8 posts
Thanks Meter: 1

By shreyanshbengani92, Junior Member on 15th September 2015, 10:59 AM
Post Reply Email Thread
Hi,
i was using baidu rom from quite some time. today while rebooting mistakenly instead of selecting the reebot i selected the recovery option and now i am not able to boot into my system every timei switch on my phone the cwm recovery is opening. i have tried to reinstall the same rom and the others as well but nothing is helping. ihave even tried the backup of saved past rom but still nothing is happening.

please help me..

15th September 2015, 02:53 PM |#2  
Flag kolkata
Thanks Meter: 107

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by shreyanshbengani92

Hi,
i was using baidu rom from quite some time. today while rebooting mistakenly instead of selecting the reebot i selected the recovery option and now i am not able to boot into my system every timei switch on my phone the cwm recovery is opening. i have tried to reinstall the same rom and the others as well but nothing is helping. ihave even tried the backup of saved past rom but still nothing is happening.

please help me..

DO THIS
1. before re flashing the baidu rom do clear cache/ factory reset and wipe partition.

If it still doesn't works then

2. download an official firmware and flash it via odin, then re-root your device and flash baidu rom. It work work 100%

Let me know for any further assistance
22nd September 2015, 07:01 PM |#3  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 1

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by akky26

DO THIS
1. before re flashing the baidu rom do clear cache/ factory reset and wipe partition.

If it still doesn't works then

2. download an official firmware and flash it via odin, then re-root your device and flash baidu rom. It work work 100%

Let me know for any further assistance

Thanks a lot for your help
Flashing rom didn't helped but i just flashed cwm again and my problem was solved.
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)