FORUMS
Remove All Ads from XDA
H10 Turbo

i8552 driver problem

3 posts
Thanks Meter: 0
 
By Jason_20, Junior Member on 11th February 2017, 09:14 AM
Post Reply Email Thread
My computer cannot recognize my i8552 device in fastboot mode(download mode). I have install several times samsung usb driver but still the same. But I want to flash twrp, any ideas? driver error code 10
 
 
12th February 2017, 11:27 AM |#2  
rony raj's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag N0WH3R3 1N S9A)E
Thanks Meter: 609
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jason_20

My computer cannot recognize my i8552 device in fastboot mode(download mode). I have install several times samsung usb driver but still the same. But I want to flash twrp, any ideas? driver error code 10

root ur device with kingroot
use rasher app with flash recovery.img via phone storage
if fail then
unlock developer option by tap 10 times on build number in about device
turn on usb debugging in developer option
use pda.net for pc or minimal adb pc
for force install driver on pc
24th February 2017, 05:56 AM |#3  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by rony raj

root ur device with kingroot
use rasher app with flash recovery.img via phone storage
if fail then
unlock developer option by tap 10 times on build number in about device
turn on usb debugging in developer option
use pda.net for pc or minimal adb pc
for force install driver on pc

I am also facing the same problem. I waana install Stock again. I tried Minimal ABD, it connects when phone it is ON, but in download mode it says no device connected....
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	snip_20170224112107.png
Views:	110
Size:	35.9 KB
ID:	4052527   Click image for larger version

Name:	snip_20170224112543.png
Views:	106
Size:	37.0 KB
ID:	4052528   Click image for larger version

Name:	snip_20170224112518.png
Views:	108
Size:	24.8 KB
ID:	4052529  
24th February 2017, 03:34 PM |#4  
rony raj's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag N0WH3R3 1N S9A)E
Thanks Meter: 609
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by nfs2014

I am also facing the same problem. I waana install Stock again. I tried Minimal ABD, it connects when phone it is ON, but in download mode it says no device connected....

minimal adb not detect device in download mode
only odin with samsung driver and samsung kies auto
run both to connect in odin in download mode
1st October 2017, 07:38 AM |#5  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0
 
More
I fixed the problem. If you want to know the solution, you can P. M. me.
22nd January 2018, 06:14 PM |#6  
vaisakmct's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 88
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jason_20

I fixed the problem. If you want to know the solution, you can P. M. me.

how didi u fix this issue

---------- Post added at 11:44 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:43 PM ----------

how didi u solved it??
3rd February 2018, 11:24 AM |#7  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by vaisakmct

how didi u fix this issue

---------- Post added at 11:44 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:43 PM ----------

how didi u solved it??

I just use a proper way to enter fastboot mode instead of using shortcut way (by command).
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)
Message:
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes