Advanced Power Menu
Android L and other themes

I was update some google apps like search, gmail, youtube

Mirror: Drive
Mirror: 4Shared

INSTALL INSTRUCTIONS
Read original Thread

Now let’s step by step installation

# Remembering that the option and responsibility to change the firmware of your mobile device/smartphone is exclusively your free choice, not being responsible for Universo Android, its representative and/or the Developer any damage which may perform or cause incorrect procedures or lack of knowledge. If you do not agree to the terms and conditions above or has no idea how to perform, please do not proceed

Prerequisites for installation

STOCK ROM BASEBAND BUBUANF1 or AndroWin Blue KK / White Installed
ROOT & CWM 6.0.4.5 installed
Supersu Installed
6 Class minimal SDCard by 8GB type)

RESUME STEPS on cwm 6.0.4.5

Transfer zips to sdcard and boot recovery
1- wipe data factory /reset
2- wipe cache particion
3- Wipe advanced dalvik
4- Install zip choose DroidWinKK_v2.zip
Resume next on Aroma
5- FIRST Reboot now
6- on setup use jump until load homescreen and power off device
7- Start boot on recovery again
DON'T WIPE
8- install zip choose Androwin package 2.0.zip
9- SECOND Reboot and enjoy L version

DROIDWIN PREFRENCES CONFIGURATION

THEME CHOOSER: Is important In Theme chooser setup, choice and apply on settings/style app " to 3 tab Menu " view, must be the only way to works this functionallity activity because was defined by me to work on SecSettings Menu function "Droidwin preferences Mode".
So if you like the CM Styles view, you must works opening HK.apk on drawer icon shortcut

XPOSED: Click on Xposed Installer Menu, install de framework , on mudules mark checbox to allow activation

XDAevDB Information
UniandroidMod, ROM for the Samsung Galaxy Grand Quattro

Enjoy !!

Contributors
mjraogr, serajr, For support Guides: On XML editons thanks to ocoot, On SystemUI editions thanks to joehanh88
Source Code: http://wp.me/p4JDOC-rv
Thanks To Mappz
Thanks To Andro Does

ROM OS Version: 4.1.x Jelly Bean
ROM Kernel: Linux 3.4.x
ROM Firmware Required: Baseband BUBUANF1 - July 2014
Based On: TW Deodex with AOSP Mod

Version Information
Current Stable Version: Androwin 1.0 Uninadr
Stable Release Date: 2014-11-05
Current Beta Version: AndroWin White
Beta Release Date: 2014-09-11

Created 2014-11-09
Last Updated 2014-11-30
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot_2014-12-01-13-48-45.png
Views:	1478
Size:	147.4 KB
ID:	3042980  
Attached Images

The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to mjraogr For This Useful Post: [ View ]

22nd December 2014, 08:05 PM |#2  
Flag AHEMADABAD
Thanks Meter: 500

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by mjraogr

11-28-2014 NEW UPDATE RELEASE

WHAT IS NEW?

SETTINGS MOD
Lollipop Holo Blue themed colors, icons, headers, prepared to recieve CM themes
Advanced Menu Preferences with
  1. CM Theme Chooser
  2. Xposed Installler
  3. Root Permissions
  4. Launcher Settings
Refresh about settings informations

SYSTEMUI
New Toggle Buttons L BALLS Blue
Erase lines dividers and stats
Erase Toggle text
Reorder toogle buttons
Transparent headers
Transparent notifications
Text colors HOLO
StatusBar On close remake light theme
Mod Quick Panel Settings with Blue Balls

APPS & FEATURES
New Launcher Lollipop version 3.0 Beta Apex
Lollipop Keyboards
New Themes, icon Packs default
L Sounds
Lollipop Wallpapers
Frameworks MOD to recieve CM Themes on
Settings, AOSP lock, contacts, dialer and some UI

XPOSED
Any themes mods CM, TW native on theme chooser
AOSP Lockscreen
Advanced Power Menu
Android L and other themes

I was update some google apps like search, gmail, youtube

Mirror: Drive
Mirror: 4Shared

INSTALL INSTRUCTIONS
Read original Thread

Now let’s step by step installation

# Remembering that the option and responsibility to change the firmware of your mobile device/smartphone is exclusively your free choice, not being responsible for Universo Android, its representative and/or the Developer any damage which may perform or cause incorrect procedures or lack of knowledge. If you do not agree to the terms and conditions above or has no idea how to perform, please do not proceed

Prerequisites for installation

STOCK ROM BASEBAND BUBUANF1 or AndroWin Blue KK / White Installed
ROOT & CWM 6.0.4.5 installed
Supersu Installed
6 Class minimal SDCard by 8GB type)

RESUME STEPS on cwm 6.0.4.5

Transfer zips to sdcard and boot recovery
1- wipe data factory /reset
2- wipe cache particion
3- Wipe advanced dalvik
4- Install zip choose DroidWinKK_v2.zip
Resume next on Aroma
5- FIRST Reboot now
6- on setup use jump until load homescreen and power off device
7- Start boot on recovery again
DON'T WIPE
8- install zip choose Androwin package 2.0.zip
9- SECOND Reboot and enjoy L version

DROIDWIN PREFRENCES CONFIGURATION

THEME CHOOSER: Is important In Theme chooser setup, choice and apply on settings/style app " to 3 tab Menu " view, must be the only way to works this functionallity activity because was defined by me to work on SecSettings Menu function "Droidwin preferences Mode".
So if you like the CM Styles view, you must works opening HK.apk on drawer icon shortcut

XPOSED: Click on Xposed Installer Menu, install de framework , on mudules mark checbox to allow activation

XDAevDB Information
UniandroidMod, ROM for the Samsung Galaxy Grand Quattro

Enjoy !!

Contributors
mjraogr, serajr, For support Guides: On XML editons thanks to ocoot, On SystemUI editions thanks to joehanh88
Source Code: http://wp.me/p4JDOC-rv
Thanks To Mappz
Thanks To Andro Does

ROM OS Version: 4.1.x Jelly Bean
ROM Kernel: Linux 3.4.x
ROM Firmware Required: Baseband BUBUANF1 - July 2014
Based On: TW Deodex with AOSP Mod

Version Information
Current Stable Version: Androwin 1.0 Uninadr
Stable Release Date: 2014-11-05
Current Beta Version: AndroWin White
Beta Release Date: 2014-09-11

Created 2014-11-09
Last Updated 2014-11-30

10x so much
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to manojkumar8552 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift manojkumar8552 Ad-Free
22nd December 2014, 09:43 PM |#3  
Quote:
Originally Posted by manojkumar8552

10x so much

Thank u @manojkumar8552

I'm studying and working to evolve more. I Learn a lot with yours knowledge , @serajr too and Jaspreet
Soon i ll up the V3 version, working hard to fix some modifications , even in difficulty soon get it to cover peoples that does not use sd card class 6

I am unifying root in the same flash, replace the deodex version to clean without Init.d and create 2 apps for each repository and another to call the activity of Phone AOSP , which in previous versions do with script shortcuts in the data folder
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to mjraogr For This Useful Post: [ View ]
23rd December 2014, 05:29 AM |#4  
Flag AHEMADABAD

More
Quote:

Thank u @manojkumar8552

I'm studying and working to evolve more. I Learn a lot with yours knowledge , @serajr too and Jaspreet
Soon i ll up the V3 version, working hard to fix some modifications , even in difficulty soon get it to cover peoples that does not use sd card class 6

I am unifying root in the same flash, replace the deodex version to clean without Init.d and create 2 apps for each repository and another to call the activity of Phone AOSP , which in previous versions do with script shortcuts in the data folder

try to make systemUI.apk like samsung touchwiz kitkat !!!

kitkat systemUI of touchwiz rom is slightly different than aosp in tinted status bar !!!
23rd December 2014, 06:44 PM |#5  
Talking
Quote:

try to make systemUI.apk like samsung touchwiz kitkat !!!

kitkat systemUI of touchwiz rom is slightly different than aosp in tinted status bar !!!

Yep
Exactly stoped on this point. I m did mod UI AOSP look with blue ball and my dificult was find location to change statusbar header color like i did on brightness background cause isn't bg or bg.9 images. and can't find xmls and smali position .
Time ago i was talk about it with @serajr to try find away and do it togheter. The toogles bg and settings btn bg i know how, but left black color, set as black with #ff000000 code on tw_statusbar_header_dual.xml

regards
MJ
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to mjraogr For This Useful Post: [ View ]
23rd December 2014, 08:13 PM |#6  
Recognized Developer / Recognized Themer
Flag Rafard - SP
Thanks Meter: 18,059

Donate to Me
More
Quote:

Yep
Exactly stoped on this point. I m did mod UI AOSP look with blue ball and my dificult was find location to change statusbar header color like i did on brightness background cause isn't bg or bg.9 images. and can't find xmls and smali position .
Time ago i was talk about it with @serajr to try find away and do it togheter. The toogles bg and settings btn bg i know how, but left black color, set as black with #ff000000 code on tw_statusbar_header_dual.xml

regards
MJ

Hi bro... first of all, another awesome work from yours, congrats!

Below is snippet from Blurred System UI xposed module in which it hooks initLayout method from QuickSettingButton.smali file.
PHP Code:
Class<?QuickSettingButton XposedHelpers.findClass("com.android.systemui.statusbar.policy.quicksetting.QuickSettingButton"Xposed.getXposedClassLoader());
try {

// samsung
    // QuickSettingButton - método initLayout existe ?

Method initLayout XposedHelpers.findMethodExact(QuickSettingButton"initLayout"int.class, int.class, int.class, int.class, int.class, int.class, int.class);

XposedBridge.hookMethod(initLayout, new XC_MethodHook() {

@
Override

protected void afterHookedMethod(MethodHookParam paramthrows Throwable {

// seta o background

View view = (Viewparam.thisObject;
            if (
view != null)

view.setBackground(new ColorDrawable(Color.TRANSPARENT));

}
    });

} catch (
NoSuchMethodError e) {

e.printStackTrace();

}
I don't know if that helps you (I hope so), but it can be a clue where you need to take a look and apply your magic.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to serajr For This Useful Post: [ View ]
23rd December 2014, 08:28 PM |#7  
Flag AHEMADABAD

More
Quote:

Yep

regards
MJ

i dnt hve much idea abt this.
otherwise i made one like this :P systemui.apk

http://forum.xda-developers.com/gala...itkat-t2909037 :- Buddy See this rom ! looking cool. If You Can.Than Plz Try to Port this into 8552 or make it for quatrro.
its a just theming as i see !!
Best Of Luck.
23rd December 2014, 10:06 PM |#8  
Quote:
Originally Posted by serajr

Hi bro... first of all, another awesome work from yours, congrats!

Below is snippet from Blurred System UI xposed module in which it hooks initLayout method from QuickSettingButton.smali file.

PHP Code:
Class QuickSettingButton XposedHelpers.findClass("com.android.systemui.statusbar.policy.quicksetting.QuickSettingButton"Xposed.getXposedClassLoader());try {// samsung// QuickSettingButton - método initLayout existe ?Method initLayout = XposedHelpers.findMethodExact(QuickSettingButton, "initLayout", int.class, int.class, int.class, int.class, int.class, int.class, int.class);XposedBridge.hookMethod(initLayout, new XC_MethodHook() {@Override        protected void afterHookedMethod(MethodHookParam param) throws Throwable {// seta o backgroundView view = (View) param.thisObject;if (view != null)view.setBackground(new ColorDrawable(Color.TRANSPARENT));}});} catch (NoSuchMethodError e) {e.printStackTrace();} 
I don't know if that helps you (I hope so), but it can be a clue where you need to take a look and apply your magic.

Right BRO
Tks one more time

I 'll study and follow this to try , by the way yesterday i installed yours blurred module on xposed and work on my UI. The results its effect change until top toogles bg and the reduced transparence default.

MJ

Sent from my GT-I8552 using XDA Free mobile app
The Following User Says Thank You to mjraogr For This Useful Post: [ View ]
2nd January 2015, 04:39 PM |#9  
Quote:

i dnt hve much idea abt this.
otherwise i made one like this :P systemui.apk

http://forum.xda-developers.com/gala...itkat-t2909037 :- Buddy See this rom ! looking cool. If You Can.Than Plz Try to Port this into 8552 or make it for quatrro.
its a just theming as i see !!
Best Of Luck.

@manojkumar8552

I want to try this...
Put the button with activity that calls the quick settins expanded.
I found this way putting lock screen and home button

Code hara74 quote
Code:
xmlns:systemui="http://schemas.android.com/apk/res/com.android.systemui">
    <com.android.systemui.statusbar.policy.Clock android:textAppearance="@style/TextAppearance.StatusBar.Expanded.Clock" android:textColor="#ffffffff" android:id="@id/clock" android:layout_width="wrap_content" android:layout_height="wrap_content" android:layout_marginLeft="4.0dip" android:layout_marginTop="-3.0dip" android:singleLine="true" systemui:ampmSmall="true" />
    <com.android.systemui.statusbar.policy.DateView android:textAppearance="@style/TextAppearance.StatusBar.Expanded.Date" android:textColor="#ffffffff" android:ellipsize="none" android:id="@id/date" android:layout_width="wrap_content" android:layout_height="wrap_content" android:layout_marginLeft="8.0dip" android:layout_marginRight="4.0dip" android:maxLines="2" />
    <com.android.systemui.statusbar.RotationToggle android:id="@id/rotation_lock_button" android:visibility="gone" android:clickable="true" android:layout_width="32.0dip" android:layout_height="32.0dip" android:layout_margin="8.0dip" android:button="@drawable/ic_notify_rotation" android:contentDescription="@string/accessibility_rotation_lock_off" />
    <Space android:layout_width="0.0dip" android:layout_height="0.0dip" android:layout_weight="1.0" />
    <com.android.systemui.statusbar.policy.KeyButtonView android:id="@id/recent_apps" android:paddingLeft="2.0dip" android:paddingRight="1.0dip" android:layout_width="wrap_content" android:layout_height="fill_parent" android:src="@drawable/ic_sysbar_recent" android:layout_toLeftOf="@id/back" android:contentDescription="@string/accessibility_recent" systemui:keyCode="187" systemui:glowBackground="@drawable/ic_sysbar_highlight" />
    <com.android.systemui.statusbar.policy.KeyButtonView android:id="@id/back" android:paddingLeft="2.0dip" android:paddingRight="3.0dip" android:layout_width="wrap_content" android:layout_height="fill_parent" android:src="@drawable/ic_sysbar_lock" android:layout_toLeftOf="@id/settings_button" android:contentDescription="@string/accessibility_back" systemui:keyCode="26" systemui:glowBackground="@drawable/ic_sysbar_highlight" />
    <ImageView android:layout_width="1.0dip" android:layout_height="25.0dip" android:layout_marginTop="7.0dip" android:layout_marginBottom="7.0dip" android:src="@drawable/tw_quick_panel_plnm_setting_dv" />
    <RelativeLayout android:id="@id/settings_button" android:background="@drawable/tw_quick_panel_setting_button_bg" android:focusable="true" android:visibility="visible" android:layout_width="@dimen/status_bar_expanded_setting_width" android:layout_height="39.0dip">
        <ImageView android:id="@id/settings_button_icon" android:layout_width="wrap_content" android:layout_height="wrap_content" android:src="@drawable/tw_quickpanel_icon_settings" android:scaleType="center" android:layout_centerHorizontal="true" android:layout_centerVertical="true" android:contentDescription="@string/accessibility_settings_button" />
    </RelativeLayout>
</LinearLayout>
My idea is to replace the blue line with the command by calling the ActionMAIN, will it work,? (the doubt if it works Since I don't have the button registry smali files)
My sugestion.... Use the Id "back" to access my quick panel expanded activity
Replace first blue line to line below and on drawables.xml set png ic_quickpanel or just replace the ic_sysbar.. image

Code:
<com.mappz.quicksettings.ToggleServiceStarter android:id="@id/back" android:paddingLeft="2.0dip" android:paddingRight="3.0dip" android:layout_width="wrap_content" android:layout_height="fill_parent" android:src="@drawable/ic_quickpanel" android:layout_toLeftOf="@id/settings_button" android:contentDescription="@string/accessibility_back" systemui:keyCode="26" systemui:glowBackground="@drawable/ic_sysbar_highlight" />
2nd January 2015, 09:24 PM |#10  
Flag AHEMADABAD

More
Smile
Quote:

@manojkumar8552

I want to try this...
Put the button with activity that calls the quick settins expanded.
I found this way putting lock screen and home button

Code hara74 quote

Code:
xmlns:systemui="http://schemas.android.com/apk/res/com.android.systemui">
    <com.android.systemui.statusbar.policy.Clock android:textAppearance="@style/TextAppearance.StatusBar.Expanded.Clock" android:textColor="#ffffffff" android:id="@id/clock" android:layout_width="wrap_content" android:layout_height="wrap_content" android:layout_marginLeft="4.0dip" android:layout_marginTop="-3.0dip" android:singleLine="true" systemui:ampmSmall="true" />
    <com.android.systemui.statusbar.policy.DateView android:textAppearance="@style/TextAppearance.StatusBar.Expanded.Date" android:textColor="#ffffffff" android:ellipsize="none" android:id="@id/date" android:layout_width="wrap_content" android:layout_height="wrap_content" android:layout_marginLeft="8.0dip" android:layout_marginRight="4.0dip" android:maxLines="2" />
    <com.android.systemui.statusbar.RotationToggle android:id="@id/rotation_lock_button" android:visibility="gone" android:clickable="true" android:layout_width="32.0dip" android:layout_height="32.0dip" android:layout_margin="8.0dip" android:button="@drawable/ic_notify_rotation" android:contentDescription="@string/accessibility_rotation_lock_off" />
    <Space android:layout_width="0.0dip" android:layout_height="0.0dip" android:layout_weight="1.0" />
    <com.android.systemui.statusbar.policy.KeyButtonView android:id="@id/recent_apps" android:paddingLeft="2.0dip" android:paddingRight="1.0dip" android:layout_width="wrap_content" android:layout_height="fill_parent" android:src="@drawable/ic_sysbar_recent" android:layout_toLeftOf="@id/back" android:contentDescription="@string/accessibility_recent" systemui:keyCode="187" systemui:glowBackground="@drawable/ic_sysbar_highlight" />
    <com.android.systemui.statusbar.policy.KeyButtonView android:id="@id/back" android:paddingLeft="2.0dip" android:paddingRight="3.0dip" android:layout_width="wrap_content" android:layout_height="fill_parent" android:src="@drawable/ic_sysbar_lock" android:layout_toLeftOf="@id/settings_button" android:contentDescription="@string/accessibility_back" systemui:keyCode="26" systemui:glowBackground="@drawable/ic_sysbar_highlight" />
    <ImageView android:layout_width="1.0dip" android:layout_height="25.0dip" android:layout_marginTop="7.0dip" android:layout_marginBottom="7.0dip" android:src="@drawable/tw_quick_panel_plnm_setting_dv" />
    <RelativeLayout android:id="@id/settings_button" android:background="@drawable/tw_quick_panel_setting_button_bg" android:focusable="true" android:visibility="visible" android:layout_width="@dimen/status_bar_expanded_setting_width" android:layout_height="39.0dip">
        <ImageView android:id="@id/settings_button_icon" android:layout_width="wrap_content" android:layout_height="wrap_content" android:src="@drawable/tw_quickpanel_icon_settings" android:scaleType="center" android:layout_centerHorizontal="true" android:layout_centerVertical="true" android:contentDescription="@string/accessibility_settings_button" />
    </RelativeLayout>
</LinearLayout>
My idea is to replace the blue line with the command by calling the ActionMAIN, will it work,? (the doubt if it works Since I don't have the button registry smali files)
My sugestion.... Use the Id "back" to access my quick panel expanded activity
Replace first blue line to line below and on drawables.xml set png ic_quickpanel or just replace the ic_sysbar.. image

Code:
<com.mappz.quicksettings.ToggleServiceStarter android:id="@id/back" android:paddingLeft="2.0dip" android:paddingRight="3.0dip" android:layout_width="wrap_content" android:layout_height="fill_parent" android:src="@drawable/ic_quickpanel" android:layout_toLeftOf="@id/settings_button" android:contentDescription="@string/accessibility_back" systemui:keyCode="26" systemui:glowBackground="@drawable/ic_sysbar_highlight" />

sry buddy.but i dont have idea much in applications.
i am going to learn All basic of apps and c prpgramming as exams over at 6th Jan.
will guide me for application.
with together we will make cool things soon
The Following User Says Thank You to manojkumar8552 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift manojkumar8552 Ad-Free
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread