FORUMS
Remove All Ads from XDA

OmniSwitch interfers with the install button when installing apks.

325 posts
Thanks Meter: 63

By Avalon, Senior Member on 14th May 2017, 08:07 PM
Post Reply Email Thread
I'm completely new to this ROM (Validus) and so far I'm very impressed. SOT is great and the customisation options are plentiful.

The only issue I've noticed so far is that when I try to install an apk it doesn't allow me to press the "install" button in the right bottom corner when omniswitch is enabled.

Other than that I decided to keep this ROM as my daily driver on my OPO.
The Following User Says Thank You to Avalon For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift Avalon Ad-Free

26th May 2017, 05:01 AM |#2  
Flag CA
Thanks Meter: 123

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by CidAndroid

I'm completely new to this ROM (Validus) and so far I'm very impressed. SOT is great and the customisation options are plentiful.

The only issue I've noticed so far is that when I try to install an apk it doesn't allow me to press the "install" button in the right bottom corner when omniswitch is enabled.

Other than that I decided to keep this ROM as my daily driver on my OPO.

As a workaround, try disabling the Drag Handle in OmniSwitch settings. You can then use your Recents button to launch OmniSwitch.
The Following User Says Thank You to spires For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift spires Ad-Free
1st June 2017, 06:19 AM |#3  
OP Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 63

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by spires

As a workaround, try disabling the Drag Handle in OmniSwitch settings. You can then use your Recents button to launch OmniSwitch.

Thanks, that seems to work on a side note; is this this appropriate place to post issues and ask questions or are those meant to be posted in the Google+ group only?
The Following User Says Thank You to Avalon For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift Avalon Ad-Free
1st June 2017, 03:46 PM |#4  
Flag CA
Thanks Meter: 123

More
Quote:

Thanks, that seems to work on a side note; is this this appropriate place to post issues and ask questions or are those meant to be posted in the Google+ group only?

I believe either here or Google+ is fine. Is this correct, @Char_G?
The Following User Says Thank You to spires For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift spires Ad-Free
1st June 2017, 06:10 PM |#5  
Recognized Contributor
Thanks Meter: 1,836

Donate to Me
More
Quote:

@spires is correct, either place is fine. We're just trying to provide options
The Following User Says Thank You to Char_G For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift Char_G Ad-Free
31st July 2017, 01:56 PM |#6  
Thanks Meter: 521

More
What's about NFC, actually like a lot other roms it doesn't work, greyed out. I'm on latest validus n6p.
Except the omni and nfc issue it's a amazing rom, thx!!!
29th April 2019, 05:58 PM |#7  
Flag Germantown
Thanks Meter: 1

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Avalon

Very good

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)