FORUMS
Remove All Ads from XDA

I have a question about Validus-draconis -7.1.1.Release.v13-OFFICIAL-20170128- 0315

73 posts
Thanks Meter: 6

By juggalo19076, Member on 20th December 2017, 09:19 AM
Post Reply Email Thread
I have a question about the charging animation with Validus-draconis -7.1.1.Release.v13-OFFICIAL-20170128- 0315 the charging animation that I mean is the one when the phone is off but plugged in on my zte zmax the backlight won't turn off how do I fix this? I like this ROM a lot I really do and I must say to ground zero u guys did a great job but I really need some help on this one if someone out there can help.

20th December 2017, 06:57 PM |#2  
Recognized Contributor
Thanks Meter: 1,836

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by juggalo19076

I have a question about the charging animation with Validus-draconis -7.1.1.Release.v13-OFFICIAL-20170128- 0315 the charging animation that I mean is the one when the phone is off but plugged in on my zte zmax the backlight won't turn off how do I fix this? I like this ROM a lot I really do and I must say to ground zero u guys did a great job but I really need some help on this one if someone out there can help.

Official support for that device was dropped a long time ago, no one currently on the team owns one.
21st December 2017, 01:09 AM |#3  
OP Member

More
Crap and got ya I'm guessing that also means u don't have a direction to suggest for me to look toward to fix that on a phone in general. It honestly sucks that it was discontinued cuz I do honestly like this phone and can't get new one till tax time and wish I could work out the few issues with this ROM on this phone so after I get new phone I can use this one as gameboy etc.... If u know what I mean but anyway ty for the reply and if u think of anything plz feel free to pass idea
21st December 2017, 04:39 PM |#4  
Recognized Contributor
Thanks Meter: 1,836

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by juggalo19076

Crap and got ya I'm guessing that also means u don't have a direction to suggest for me to look toward to fix that on a phone in general. It honestly sucks that it was discontinued cuz I do honestly like this phone and can't get new one till tax time and wish I could work out the few issues with this ROM on this phone so after I get new phone I can use this one as gameboy etc.... If u know what I mean but anyway ty for the reply and if u think of anything plz feel free to pass idea

Not sure what to tell you, 7.1.1 was a long time ago and I don't remember running into that issue on my devices. I know what it's like having to wait to upgrade, wish I could be more help
26th July 2019, 07:10 PM |#5  
OP Member

More
I know it's been a while but I have odd request
As I was told a while back no one here has a z970 anymore if I bought a few extras and mailed them to you guys would anyone be willing to help me finish validus for the zmax? I'm paying.... Let me know I Wana finish it but can't alone
28th July 2019, 12:20 AM |#6  
OP Member

More
So wait I know its been a while since anyone besides me even looked at this but I got last few questions suck as ota update option was there any updates ever? If so how do I download them it just says error downloading when I try. Also is there anyone who would be interested in helping me make this ROM current again and many add to it I'm thinking about buying a few z970s and mailing them out to ppl who would like to if there is anyone else out there except me ice be willing to pay idk why I'm obsessed on this topic but I am lol let me know please and ty
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Tags
ground zero roms, validus-draconis -7.1.1.release.v13, zte zmax z970

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)