GzR Ask what you want and wait patiently thread

Search This thread

syed sajid

Oct 28, 2014
Hyderabad
Reserved!!

You can maintain this thread like device wise with stable builds only...for test build this place is not good because they will shared them to other's, You can assign some mod for to maintain this thread like "Pete Best, Prema ,Robert Otisman and Adam(LG) etc..I have come across this guys but its you're choice..Pete-OP3/T, Prema -OPO/Redmi And Adam- LG.

Last edited:

martinusbe

Recognized Developer
Jun 18, 2011
Belgium / Flanders
martins-sclc.blogspot.com
Reserved!!

You can maintain this thread like device wise with stable builds only...for test build this place is not good because they will shared them to other's, You can assign some mod for to maintain this thread like "Pete Best, Prema ,Robert Otisman and Adam(LG) etc..I have come across this guys but its you're choice..Pete-OP3/T, Prema -OPO/Redmi And Adam- LG.

Well, we always get complaints about not posting testbuilds, and if we do they are only on g+.
So maybe we can throw tests more out to public here.
I don't know, that was just an idea, and more ideas are welcome from anyone
Don't be shy, vent your opinion while you can, anything goes in here, off-topic, on-topic, about firemen and cats, we don't care.
How do we set this up, since we have 3 roms ?
#halpe...
:D

Reactions: fozknots

syed sajid

Oct 28, 2014
Hyderabad
Well, we always get complaints about not posting testbuilds, and if we do they are only on g+.
Don't be shy, vent your opinion while you can, anything goes in here, off-topic, on-topic, about firemen and cats, we don't care.
#halpe...
If you're thinking to throw the test builds here you can go like this
1.Sun- Tipsy Test Builds
2.Wed - Validus Test Builds
3.Sat - Tesla Test builds

Meanwhile Dev will prepare the Stable build also like Fortnightly and Monthly.
If New features and something new was added it can be go for test builds, then its Stable builds also.

About the On-Topic discussion, whoever on test builds they can report for bugs related to which day build example: if i flashed the tipsy build on Sunday then I found something bug I have to reported on Mon or Tue at last. Like this will further builds also ..
Reporting to Dev Who shares the test builds and any other concern person who will make a note and reported to dev/Maintainer's.

I hope you understand this.. This is my point.

Last edited:
Reactions: martinusbe

Char_G

Inactive Recognized Contributor
Apr 9, 2013
Missouri
#halpe...

Firemen FTW :eek:

Arvind7352

Account currently disabled
Sep 26, 2014
GB
meettomy.site
#halpe...

Ohai! :D

Maybe we can follow the style from Android Builders Collective thread

Ideas with reference to ^ style

[>] Three threads, with each OP saying something about the ROM, and a series of posts by maintainers who post builds over there and add some Information

[>] Above Idea, but using a Combined thread instead of three

martinusbe

Recognized Developer
Jun 18, 2011
Belgium / Flanders
Ohai! :D

Maybe we can follow the style from Android Builders Collective thread

Ideas with reference to ^ style

[>] Three threads, with each OP saying something about the ROM, and a series of posts by maintainers who post builds over there and add some Information

[>] Above Idea, but using a Combined thread instead of three

ABC guys are strange dudes tho :D
/me runs

Reactions: ezio84

martinusbe

Recognized Developer
Jun 18, 2011
Belgium / Flanders
@martinusbe
A Q&A? Let's go...
The recent controversy about the new Slim Theme Manager throws the question: Will Tipsy follow their implementation or go with the original Substratum?

It's not because Tipsy is Slimbased that i have to follow the theming choice, we have followed and kept uptodate with substratum since the beginning with Layers.
And we are even in the substratum dev chats, so...

Reactions: Lartsch

Top Liked Posts