Remix OS?

Search This thread

aaronfrickinaustin

Nov 11, 2013
Okay, so before I start, I'm just going to say I know next to nothing about chromebooks or hacking them, aside from I just bought one
With that aside, I bought an Acer Chromebook R11, and I wanted to know if there was any way I could install Remix OS on it and run that instead of Chrome OS? I know Chrome OS can run Android apps now, but Remix OS is just so much smoother and seamless in how it does everything imo, and I like it a bit more
If anyone can help, I appreciate it a lot!

Mchasard

Dec 12, 2010
Okay, so before I start, I'm just going to say I know next to nothing about chromebooks or hacking them, aside from I just bought one
With that aside, I bought an Acer Chromebook R11, and I wanted to know if there was any way I could install Remix OS on it and run that instead of Chrome OS? I know Chrome OS can run Android apps now, but Remix OS is just so much smoother and seamless in how it does everything imo, and I like it a bit more
If anyone can help, I appreciate it a lot!

It not really a good idea cause remixos stopped his development and it should stay under marshmallow ...Another alternative is phoenix already exist and last build is nougat ...
Note that I tried both under another device but my Chromebook r11 with android apps is great for me ..
The other os are not much smoother as you said ...