On this website there are various Nethunter kernel for many devices
- Nightly = Nethunter Kernel (Lollipop, Marshmellow, Nougat)
- KaliFS = Kali Linux Chroot (armhf, arm64, i386, amd64)
- Nethunter OS = Full Cyanogenmod Kali Linux System + Kernel (bacon, angler, flo, hammerhead only)
- RPi 3 Nexmon = Kali Linux Nexmon for Raspberry Pi 2/3
I have installed Nethunter differently, more easily and universal.
For External Wifi Adapter you need drivers or a ROM with drivers.
For USB Keyboard or HID Attacks you need a kernel that allows you to do it
Buttons on the NetHunter App sometimes it works, sometimes not, depends on the ROM, or Android version,
ex. RUN on Custom Commands Tab give you an error, probably only on Android 6.0
It should work on all devices, because you do not have to install anything (ROM, Kernel, etc..)
but on some ROMS you may have the error when we're going to create the Metasploit database
I solved it by changing rom.
Tested on S3, S4, S4 Mini, S5, all with different ROM and version.
Tested on CM12 CM12.1 CM13.
My friends helped me to test it with other phones.
Personally I use it on Resurrection Remix 5.7.0 - Android 5.1.1 - working buttons.
- Install Busybox.
- Download a Nethunter ROM: Offensive Security WebSite
- Open the zip.
- Go to /data/app
- Install all apps on the zip.
- With a Root explorer go to /data/data/com.offsec.nethunter/files/scripts
- Copy all the files.
- Paste into /system/bin
- Open the Nethunter App.
- Go to the Kali Chroot Manager.
- Install the "Minimal Chroot"
- After, open Terminal Emulator
- Choose "KALI"
- Run these commands:
- apt-get update
- apt-get upgrade
- apt-get dist-upgrade
- apt-get install kali-linux-nethunter
apt-get install tightvncserver
Run VNC Server
vncserver :1 -geometry 1280x720 -depth 16
:1 (Display 1,2,3,4 etc..)*
-geometry (Resolution width x height)
-depth (16, 24, Color Depth, use 16)
Connect to VNC
- Open AndroidVNC
- Alias: Kali Linux
- Password: The password you set before
- Address: 127.0.0.1 or your IP
- Port: 5901 (Depend on display ex. Display 2, Port 5902)*
- Username: root
Initialize the database
msfdb init (you must initialize it every time if you do not set "Start at boot" in the Kali Services Tab on Nethunter App)
msfconsole or use setoolkit
Guide created by me .
Respect us, do not use google