FORUMS
Remove All Ads from XDA

[ALL DEVICES][UPDATED] Kali Linux NetHunter Installation

14 posts
Thanks Meter: 32
 
Post Reply Email Thread
5th April 2017, 09:13 PM |#21  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by w0aS

Yes, and there is a NetHunter Kernel for Nexus 10(manta)(only lollipop): build.nethunter.com/nightly/

Have I need install a custom rom or with stock? Thanks

Sent from my VIVO XL using Tapatalk
 
 
6th April 2017, 02:14 PM |#22  
w0aS's Avatar
OP Junior Member
Network
Thanks Meter: 32
 
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by c3ph3u5

Have I need install a custom rom or with stock? Thanks

Custom
6th April 2017, 10:28 PM |#23  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by w0aS

Custom

Sorry the last question, works on lineage os 13, marshmallow? Thanks for help me
7th April 2017, 08:30 PM |#24  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0
 
More
can my phone install kali net hunter . my device is acer liquid 520
7th April 2017, 11:09 PM |#25  
w0aS's Avatar
OP Junior Member
Network
Thanks Meter: 32
 
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by c3ph3u5

Sorry the last question, works on lineage os 13, marshmallow? Thanks for help me

The NetHunter kernel lollipop only
7th April 2017, 11:13 PM |#26  
w0aS's Avatar
OP Junior Member
Network
Thanks Meter: 32
 
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kenzo_86

can my phone install kali net hunter . my device is acer liquid 520

Yes, but there is no kernel for acer liquid 520
8th April 2017, 02:46 AM |#27  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by w0aS

The NetHunter kernel lollipop only

Sorry but don't work. I have installed lollipoplooza 5.1.1 asop, and the nethunter's kernel flashed but I can't install Kali nethunter from the terminal emulator because when select KALI the terminal don't recognize the commands that are in your instructions. Thank you for reply
8th April 2017, 06:51 AM |#28  
w0aS's Avatar
OP Junior Member
Network
Thanks Meter: 32
 
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by c3ph3u5

Sorry but don't work. I have installed lollipoplooza 5.1.1 asop, and the nethunter's kernel flashed but I can't install Kali nethunter from the terminal emulator because when select KALI the terminal don't recognize the commands that are in your instructions. Thank you for reply

did you see the tutorial?
10th April 2017, 03:23 AM |#29  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by w0aS

did you see the tutorial?

Yes, i try with the tutorial but i can't​ install.

Sent from my Nexus 10 using Tapatalk
10th April 2017, 11:46 PM |#30  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0
 
More
nice tutorial, but the apt-get update fails:

Err:1 http://http.kali.org/kali kali-rolling InRealease
Temporary failure resolving 'http.kali.org'
Reading packages lists. . . Done
W: Failed to fetch http://http.kali.org/kali/dists/kali-rolling/InRealease
Temporary failure resolving 'http.kali.org'
W: Some index filesfailes to donwload. They have been ignored, or old ones used instead

thx
11th April 2017, 05:42 PM |#31  
w0aS's Avatar
OP Junior Member
Network
Thanks Meter: 32
 
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Yuri3305

nice tutorial, but the apt-get update fails:

Err:1 http://http.kali.org/kali kali-rolling InRealease
Temporary failure resolving 'http.kali.org'
Reading packages lists. . . Done
W: Failed to fetch http://http.kali.org/kali/dists/kali-rolling/InRealease
Temporary failure resolving 'http.kali.org'
W: Some index filesfailes to donwload. They have been ignored, or old ones used instead

thx

You have to be sure to be connected to the internet and have installed the latest version of the kali chroot (in the app or by downloading it from website)

Link: https://build.nethunter.com/kalifs/kalifs-latest/
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)
Message:
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes