Hack Xiaomi mi plant

Search This thread

linesguapo01

Mar 8, 2016
I am interested in modifying the app of my plant (flower care or modulo of my home), I have two ideas to translate the app to Spanish and edit plant profiles, personalized or because it does not have a specific plant or because it can be done A specific profile for a commercial seed. The first thing I tried is to translate the app with apk editor and compile it but if the modified install does not start, so I need your help to translate the app and create custom plant profiles. Where do I begin?

Enviado desde mi iPad utilizando Tapatalk

Reactions: bswon1

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    I am interested in modifying the app of my plant (flower care or modulo of my home), I have two ideas to translate the app to Spanish and edit plant profiles, personalized or because it does not have a specific plant or because it can be done A specific profile for a commercial seed. The first thing I tried is to translate the app with apk editor and compile it but if the modified install does not start, so I need your help to translate the app and create custom plant profiles. Where do I begin?

Enviado desde mi iPad utilizando Tapatalk