Originally Posted by faljse
What does this hack do exactly
It allows to set any frequency you want for custom channels
on your Mijia Walkie Talkie. To do this:
1) Uninstall "MI PTT" ; install application mod, pair it with Walkie Talkie.
2) Tap gearwheel icon to enter "Radio Settings" screen; tap "switch >" to open channels setup screen.
3) Tap "Custom CHs" to open custom channels list; if you don't have custom channels - create one by "+" button.
4) Long-tap custom channel name to open channel popup menu.
5) Mod only:
there should be a new item in this menu: "Fine tune" (1st screenshot
). Tap it -> "Fine tune" dialog will be opened (2nd screenshot
) and you can enter any frequency you want (in Herz!
), not limited by Xiaomi range.
6) Tap to custom channel you've edited, to select it on Mijia.