FORUMS
Remove All Ads from XDA

[May 17.2016][M 6.0.1][ Resurrection Remix 5.6.8][Unofficial] Kernel 3.0.101 [ION]

2,470 posts
Thanks Meter: 1,956
 
Post Reply Email Thread
Announcement from thinhx2: First build for htc hd2
17th May 2016, 05:18 PM |#11  
thinhx2's Avatar
OP Senior Member
Flag Quảng Ninh
Thanks Meter: 1,956
 
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Robbie P

Yes sir, will do. THANK YOU and sleep well.
71 of 85...

Hehe good night waiting screenshot-picture
News?
 
 
17th May 2016, 05:34 PM |#12  
philipped346's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag In the mountain
Thanks Meter: 786
 
More
downloading and see for instal , thank's bro .
The Following User Says Thank You to philipped346 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift philipped346 Ad-Free
17th May 2016, 05:41 PM |#13  
thinhx2's Avatar
OP Senior Member
Flag Quảng Ninh
Thanks Meter: 1,956
 
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by philipped346

downloading and see for instal , thank's bro .

No need download bro,waiting file initrd.gz from Robbie P
17th May 2016, 05:44 PM |#14  
Robbie P's Avatar
Recognized Contributor
Flag London
Thanks Meter: 3,883
 
More
it boots fully. I had a reboot after boot but it is running smoothly now.
Received a text.
Not sure if data is working yet.
Can't work out how to take a screenshot, vol dn and power, home and power don't work. Will try harder.
Have attached initrd.gz
Also attached zImage, renamed to zImage.img so as to upload it, just rename it to zImage, put both in NativeSD folder and boot it from ad sd.
Remember this will wipe sd-ext, so best use a fresh sdcard with 2 ext partitions, both ext4 or both f2fs (not tried f2fs)
Edit; the attached initrd.gz will not work with f2fs, just ext4 for now.
Attached Files
File Type: gz initrd.gz - [Click for QR Code] (6.75 MB, 240 views)
File Type: img zImage.img - [Click for QR Code] (3.64 MB, 386 views)
17th May 2016, 05:57 PM |#15  
thinhx2's Avatar
OP Senior Member
Flag Quảng Ninh
Thanks Meter: 1,956
 
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Robbie P

it boots fully. I had a reboot after boot but it is running smoothly now.
Received a text.
Not sure if data is working yet.
Can't work out how to take a screenshot, vol dn and power, home and power don't work. Will try harder.
Have attached initrd.gz
Also attached zImage, renamed to zImage.img so as to upload it, just rename it to zImage, put both in NativeSD folder and boot it from ad sd.
Remember this will wipe sd-ext, so best use a fresh sdcard with 2 ext partitions, both ext4 or both f2fs (not tried f2fs)

Bro can enable pie to take screenshot?
17th May 2016, 06:05 PM |#16  
Robbie P's Avatar
Recognized Contributor
Flag London
Thanks Meter: 3,883
 
More
Sorry, it is vol dn and power, but both at exactly the same time. Just trying to find where they are stored now
17th May 2016, 06:10 PM |#17  
thinhx2's Avatar
OP Senior Member
Flag Quảng Ninh
Thanks Meter: 1,956
 
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Robbie P

Sorry, it is vol dn and power, but both at exactly the same time. Just trying to find where they are stored now

System/urs/keylayout/htcleo-keypad.kl and bro try hold volum up and power or volum up and home?
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot_2016-05-17-23-09-33.png
Views:	268
Size:	120.3 KB
ID:	3753754  
17th May 2016, 06:32 PM |#18  
Robbie P's Avatar
Recognized Contributor
Flag London
Thanks Meter: 3,883
 
More
yes vol dn and power does take the screenshot, but I can't find where it is stored. Not on sdcard, nor the emulated sdcard (in pictures or in dcim)


Have attached a dmesg anyway.
Attached Files
File Type: txt DMESG.TXT - [Click for QR Code] (123.7 KB, 22 views)
17th May 2016, 06:35 PM |#19  
philipped346's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag In the mountain
Thanks Meter: 786
 
More
booting , bootanimation is fine !
The Following User Says Thank You to philipped346 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift philipped346 Ad-Free
17th May 2016, 06:45 PM |#20  
thinhx2's Avatar
OP Senior Member
Flag Quảng Ninh
Thanks Meter: 1,956
 
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by philipped346

booting , bootanimation is fine !

Great
17th May 2016, 06:46 PM |#21  
thinhx2's Avatar
OP Senior Member
Flag Quảng Ninh
Thanks Meter: 1,956
 
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Robbie P

yes vol dn and power does take the screenshot, but I can't find where it is stored. Not on sdcard, nor the emulated sdcard (in pictures or in dcim)


Have attached a dmesg anyway.

Without bug button,ril,cam,wifi,flash work?
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)
Message:
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes