Thanks Meter: 681

Donate to Me
More
Smile
All mt problems where solve installing clk 1.5.1.1
Now its is booting

Here it is a recovery flaseable zip for updating recovery to 2.8.1
http://www.mediafire.com/download/7z.../TWRP2.8.1.zip

At the moment it is in cyanogenmod screen i will wiat longer i am ready with logcat but at the moment no adb conection
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to werty100 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift werty100 Ad-Free

1st January 2015, 03:23 PM |#12  

Donate to Me
More
[Dec 31,2014][L 5.0.2][ CM12][Unofficial-Alpha] Kernel 3.0.101 [ION]
Quote:
Originally Posted by werty100

Now its is booting

At the moment it is in cyanogenmod screen i will wiat longer i am ready with logcat but at the moment no adb conection

A lot more fo 20min and nothing happens puff removed battery and try again
2 mins take to boot or less after removing battery umm so extrange
Traying to unlock device causes reboot to bootanimation bootloop
Bluetooth is working awesome after enabling it crashes and reboot and bluetooth work problem is with new bluettooth stuff bluetooth share
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to werty100 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift werty100 Ad-Free
1st January 2015, 04:08 PM |#13  
Flag Gombak, Selangor
Thanks Meter: 593

More
Quote:

Now its is booting

For Adb, works only in Linux environment
1st January 2015, 05:46 PM |#14  
Recognized Contributor
Flag London
Thanks Meter: 3,879

More
I have it booting, it reboots frequently as in OP. First boot took 40 mins then rebooted from lockscreen (unless I missed a previous reboot)
Looks great though
The Following User Says Thank You to Robbie P For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift Robbie P Ad-Free
2nd January 2015, 07:22 AM |#15  
Thanks Meter: 6

More
Thumbs up Awsome job
Thank you devs.......
for this awesome port.......
2nd January 2015, 08:10 AM |#16  
Flag ningbo,zhejiang,china
Thanks Meter: 5

More
i have got the TWR updated,and I am waiting for the fully-workable Rom to come out to light.thanks for all you devs.he2 will be forever a legend.LOL
2nd January 2015, 10:39 AM |#17  

Donate to Me
More
Wink LOGCAT
Netd:
I/Netd ( 95): Netd 1.0 starting
E/Netd ( 95): Failed to open /proc/sys/net/ipv6/conf/default/accept_ra_rt_table: No such file or directory
E/Netd ( 95): Failed to open /proc/sys/net/ipv6/conf/lo/accept_ra_rt_table: No such file or directory
E/Netd ( 95): Failed to open /proc/sys/net/ipv6/conf/dummy0/accept_ra_rt_table: No such file or directory
E/Netd ( 95): Failed to open /proc/sys/net/ipv6/conf/rmnet0/accept_ra_rt_table: No such file or directory
E/Netd ( 95): Failed to open /proc/sys/net/ipv6/conf/rmnet1/accept_ra_rt_table: No such file or directory
E/Netd ( 95): Failed to open /proc/sys/net/ipv6/conf/rmnet2/accept_ra_rt_table: No such file or directory
E/Netd ( 95): Failed to open /proc/sys/net/ipv6/conf/rmnet3/accept_ra_rt_table: No such file or directory
E/Netd ( 95): Failed to open /proc/sys/net/ipv6/conf/rmnet4/accept_ra_rt_table: No such file or directory
E/Netd ( 95): Failed to open /proc/sys/net/ipv6/conf/rmnet5/accept_ra_rt_table: No such file or directory
E/Netd ( 95): Failed to open /proc/sys/net/ipv6/conf/rmnet6/accept_ra_rt_table: No such file or directory
E/Netd ( 95): Failed to open /proc/sys/net/ipv6/conf/rmnet7/accept_ra_rt_table: No such file or directory
E/Netd ( 95): Failed to open /proc/sys/net/ipv6/conf/sit0/accept_ra_rt_table: No such file or directory
E/Netd ( 95): Failed to open /proc/sys/net/ipv6/conf/ip6tnl0/accept_ra_rt_table: No such file or directory

Cutils-trace:
E/cutils-trace( 564): Error opening trace file: No such file or directory (2)

First boot is compiling apps or what happens:
W/dex2oat ( 677): Verification of com.android.internal.telephony.uicc.UiccCard com.android.phone.CardStateMonitor.getUiccCard(int ) took 141.690ms
W/dex2oat ( 677): Compilation of com.android.phone.Constants$CallStatusCode com.android.phone.CallController.placeCallInternal (android.content.Intent) took 101.285ms
W/dex2oat ( 677): Compilation of void com.android.phone.CallFeaturesSetting.onResume() took 129.410ms
W/dex2oat ( 677): Compilation of boolean com.android.phone.CellBroadcastSms.onPreferenceTre eClick(android.preference.PreferenceScreen, android.preference.Preference) took 102.535ms
W/dex2oat ( 677): Compilation of void com.android.phone.PhoneInterfaceManager$MainThread Handler.handleMessage(android.os.Message) took 253.123ms
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to werty100 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift werty100 Ad-Free
2nd January 2015, 11:32 AM |#18  
Flag Gombak, Selangor
Thanks Meter: 593

More
Quote:

Netd:

I/Netd ( 95): Netd 1.0 starting
E/Netd ( 95): Failed to open /proc/sys/net/ipv6/conf/default/accept_ra_rt_table: No such file or directory
E/Netd ( 95): Failed to open /proc/sys/net/ipv6/conf/lo/accept_ra_rt_table: No such file or directory
E/Netd ( 95): Failed to open /proc/sys/net/ipv6/conf/dummy0/accept_ra_rt_table: No such file or directory
E/Netd ( 95): Failed to open /proc/sys/net/ipv6/conf/rmnet0/accept_ra_rt_table: No such file or directory
E/Netd ( 95): Failed to open /proc/sys/net/ipv6/conf/rmnet1/accept_ra_rt_table: No such file or directory
E/Netd ( 95): Failed to open /proc/sys/net/ipv6/conf/rmnet2/accept_ra_rt_table: No such file or directory
E/Netd ( 95): Failed to open /proc/sys/net/ipv6/conf/rmnet3/accept_ra_rt_table: No such file or directory
E/Netd ( 95): Failed to open /proc/sys/net/ipv6/conf/rmnet4/accept_ra_rt_table: No such file or directory
E/Netd ( 95): Failed to open /proc/sys/net/ipv6/conf/rmnet5/accept_ra_rt_table: No such file or directory
E/Netd ( 95): Failed to open /proc/sys/net/ipv6/conf/rmnet6/accept_ra_rt_table: No such file or directory
E/Netd ( 95): Failed to open /proc/sys/net/ipv6/conf/rmnet7/accept_ra_rt_table: No such file or directory
E/Netd ( 95): Failed to open /proc/sys/net/ipv6/conf/sit0/accept_ra_rt_table: No such file or directory
E/Netd ( 95): Failed to open /proc/sys/net/ipv6/conf/ip6tnl0/accept_ra_rt_table: No such file or directory

Cutils-trace:
E/cutils-trace( 564): Error opening trace file: No such file or directory (2)

First boot is compiling apps or what happens:
W/dex2oat ( 677): Verification of com.android.internal.telephony.uicc.UiccCard com.android.phone.CardStateMonitor.getUiccCard(int ) took 141.690ms
W/dex2oat ( 677): Compilation of com.android.phone.Constants$CallStatusCode com.android.phone.CallController.placeCallInternal (android.content.Intent) took 101.285ms
W/dex2oat ( 677): Compilation of void com.android.phone.CallFeaturesSetting.onResume() took 129.410ms
W/dex2oat ( 677): Compilation of boolean com.android.phone.CellBroadcastSms.onPreferenceTre eClick(android.preference.PreferenceScreen, android.preference.Preference) took 102.535ms
W/dex2oat ( 677): Compilation of void com.android.phone.PhoneInterfaceManager$MainThread Handler.handleMessage(android.os.Message) took 253.123ms

All of this is normal
2nd January 2015, 11:54 AM |#19  
Recognized Contributor
Flag London
Thanks Meter: 3,879

More
can't get a logcat, adb not working (windose) and any terminal apk I install FCs.
Bluetooth works, it took a few tries to pair, music plays ok but sound is choppy when the phone is doing something else. Sound from speaker sounds good.
2nd January 2015, 12:18 PM |#20  
Flag Cetraro
Thanks Meter: 14

Donate to Me
More
Well I can't believe lollipop on HD2.. It's really immortal!

Anyway, do you think we need to update twrp source base? Or the latest release for HD2 is enough to avoid problems?

Inviato dal mio Nexus 4
2nd January 2015, 12:33 PM |#21  
OP Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 3,221

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Robbie P

can't get a logcat, adb not working (windose) and any terminal apk I install FCs.
Bluetooth works, it took a few tries to pair, music plays ok but sound is choppy when the phone is doing something else. Sound from speaker sounds good.

Robbie could you try this kernel and see if it still force closes
http://forum.xda-developers.com/atta...1&d=1420182482
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	R1A0Jwh.png
Views:	106602
Size:	47.9 KB
ID:	3391780  
The Following User Says Thank You to macs18max For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift macs18max Ad-Free
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)