By macs18max, Senior Member on 31st December 2014, 09:06 AM
Post Reply Email Thread
2nd January 2015, 12:33 PM |#21  
OP Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 3,191

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Robbie P

can't get a logcat, adb not working (windose) and any terminal apk I install FCs.
Bluetooth works, it took a few tries to pair, music plays ok but sound is choppy when the phone is doing something else. Sound from speaker sounds good.

Robbie could you try this kernel and see if it still force closes
http://forum.xda-developers.com/atta...1&d=1420182482
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	R1A0Jwh.png
Views:	106494
Size:	47.9 KB
ID:	3391780  
The Following User Says Thank You to macs18max For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift macs18max Ad-Free

2nd January 2015, 12:47 PM |#22  
Thanks Meter: 679

Donate to Me
More
Wink LOGCAT
WIFI:
E/WifiHW ( 406): Failed to stop supplicant
E/WifiStateMachine( 406): Failed to start supplicant!

When some crashes happen logcat said this:
W/OpenGLRenderer( 661): Incorrectly called buildLayer on View: ShortcutAndWidgetContainer, destroying layer...
W/OpenGLRenderer( 661): Incorrectly called buildLayer on View: ShortcutAndWidgetContainer, destroying layer...
2nd January 2015, 02:19 PM |#23  
Recognized Contributor
Flag London
Thanks Meter: 3,865

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by macs18max

Robbie could you try this kernel and see if it still force closes
http://forum.xda-developers.com/atta...1&d=1420182482

I can't get fastboot to work, tried updating and using different cables/ports. keep getting "FAILED data transfer failure (unknown error)"
Managed to install the recovery earlier using werty100's zip (thanks)
I am still a clk noob
Am wondering if I go to magldr, I can use zImage and initrd.gz separately. The rom is installed already so don't need recovery.

Edit; That seems a bad idea. I extracted the original kernel and ramdisk from boot.img using http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=2523070
Added 6mb zeros and booted from ad sd
It reboots after htc screen, seems p2 and p3 are not mounted, from attached dmesg;
"[ 34.227661] fs_mgr: Failed to mount an un-encryptable or wiped partition on/dev/block/mmcblk0p2 at /system options: barrier=0 error: No such file or directory
[ 54.260925] fs_mgr: __mount(source=/dev/block/mmcblk0p3,target=/data,type=ext4)=-1
[ 54.261016] fs_mgr: Failed to mount an un-encryptable or wiped partition on/dev/block/mmcblk0p3 at /data options: barrier=0,data=ordered,noauto_da_alloc error: No such file or directory"
Oh well, worth a try
Attached Files
File Type: txt DMESG.TXT - [Click for QR Code] (34.4 KB, 50 views)
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Robbie P For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift Robbie P Ad-Free
3rd January 2015, 05:47 AM |#24  
Thanks Meter: 6

More
Talking
Successfully able to boot

Name:	IMG_20150103_105725.jpg
Views:	1556
Size:	255.3 KB
ID:	3095243

Name:	IMG_20150103_105838.jpg
Views:	1564
Size:	257.2 KB
ID:	3095244 Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_20150103_105929.jpg
Views:	1538
Size:	260.0 KB
ID:	3095245 Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_20150103_110036.jpg
Views:	1492
Size:	254.4 KB
ID:	3095246
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to 63nu1n3 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift 63nu1n3 Ad-Free
3rd January 2015, 09:09 AM |#25  
OP Senior Member

More
Exclamation
Quote:

I can't get fastboot to work, tried updating and using different cables/ports. keep getting "FAILED data transfer failure (unknown error)"
Managed to install the recovery earlier using werty100's zip (thanks)
I am still a clk noob
Am wondering if I go to magldr, I can use zImage and initrd.gz separately. The rom is installed already so don't need recovery.

Edit; That seems a bad idea. I extracted the original kernel and ramdisk from boot.img using http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=2523070
Added 6mb zeros and booted from ad sd
It reboots after htc screen, seems p2 and p3 are not mounted, from attached dmesg;
"[ 34.227661] fs_mgr: Failed to mount an un-encryptable or wiped partition on/dev/block/mmcblk0p2 at /system options: barrier=0 error: No such file or directory
[ 54.260925] fs_mgr: __mount(source=/dev/block/mmcblk0p3,target=/data,type=ext4)=-1
[ 54.261016] fs_mgr: Failed to mount an un-encryptable or wiped partition on/dev/block/mmcblk0p3 at /data options: barrier=0,data=ordered,noauto_da_alloc error: No such file or directory"
Oh well, worth a try

Looking at your dmsg, the ROM has booted with selinux set to enforcing mode which is preventing many drivers to load.

For cLK I have compiled the boot.img by setting cmdline = "androidboot.selinux=permissive"
So the ROM boots in permissive mode.

Not sure how we can set this in MAGLDR..

We few users has confirmed bluetooth working.
Azzam manage to get phone network, by manually selecting it in setting.
But I believe he uses cLK, so probably data may not work as a result of not updated libhtc_ril_wrapper.so.

Hopefully If you get it booting in MAGLDR, and get networks with data, It would confirm that the problem is with libhtcrilwrapper.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to macs18max For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift macs18max Ad-Free
3rd January 2015, 09:14 AM |#26  
Flag Gombak, Selangor
Thanks Meter: 593

More
[QUOTE=macs18max;57916968]
Quote:

Looking at your dmsg, the ROM has booted with selinux set to enforcing mode which is preventing many drivers to load.

For cLK I have compiled the boot.img by setting cmdline = "androidboot.selinux=permissive"

But I believe he uses cLK, so probably data may not work as a result of not updated libhtc_ril_wrapper.so.

Hopefully If you get it booting in MAGLDR, and get networks with data, It would confirm that the problem is with libhtcrilwrapper.

I do use Clk but I can only Receive Calls not cannot call someone, also it says "no Signal" which is weird as I have once had a 10 min chat with someone using this Rom
The Following User Says Thank You to aazzam16661 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift aazzam16661 Ad-Free
3rd January 2015, 10:21 AM |#27  
Thanks Meter: 1,270

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by macs18max

You should be able to add the cmdline while compiling the kernel. Unless MaGLDR adds one of it's own.
The Following User Says Thank You to HypoTurtle For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift HypoTurtle Ad-Free
3rd January 2015, 10:31 AM |#28  
Thanks Meter: 6

More
Thumbs up

Good job my friend you are so big.
Thanks a lot for keeping hd2 alive.
3rd January 2015, 11:34 AM |#29  
Recognized Contributor
Flag London
Thanks Meter: 3,865

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by HypoTurtle

You should be able to add the cmdline while compiling the kernel. Unless MaGLDR adds one of it's own.

when I split up the boot.img, the first 2000 bytes are discarded, that is where the cmdline was with that selinux command was situated. If it could go in the kernel, that would be excellent.
The Following User Says Thank You to Robbie P For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift Robbie P Ad-Free
3rd January 2015, 11:48 AM |#30  
Thanks Meter: 0

More
Cool Great job
Great job. I'm looking forward to a stable version.
3rd January 2015, 07:36 PM |#31  
OP Senior Member

More
Quote:

when I split up the boot.img, the first 2000 bytes are discarded, that is where the cmdline was with that selinux command was situated. If it could go in the kernel, that would be excellent.

Robbie
Attaching the kernel for Magldr. selinux set to permissive in cmdline.
Attached Files
File Type: zip permissive.zip - [Click for QR Code] (3.46 MB, 250 views)
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)