Bringing to you CyanogenMod Kitkat 4.4.4. This is an unofficial ROM which is built from source by merging Evervolvs Legacy code and HD2 related files.
Specially built for testing the kernel 3.0.101
CM TEAM for the amazing features and allowing me to build the rom.
EVERVOLV TEAM for the legacy codes.
marc1706, Tytung, Sportsstar89, Securecrt, Xylograph, ph03n!x, datagr, Rick_1995, Daekin, BSDgeek_Jake
texasice, marco.palumbi, Robbie-P, PixelFreak, chautruongthinh for all HD2 kernels, libs, mods, corrections
And all those individual/teams who I might have missed.
My Special thanks to marc1706, Nikez, Securecrt, chautruongthinh, gilbert32, Robbie P, HypoTurtle , Daekin, walter79, for their recent support on kernel 3.0.xx and ROM
ROM uses new kernel 3.0.101 with ION.
All the not working is related to kernel, not ROM..
This ROM is mainly for testing.
• Updated to 3.0.101
• CPU Governors: Smartassv2, Ondemand, Performance, Interactive
• IO Schedulers: Noop, Deadline, Row, cfq, bfq (default), sio
• Bcmdhd wifi drivers
• pmem camera (works with newer aosp camera)
• Data: 3G/HSDPA
• USB Mass Storage
• Notification lights
• Camera (New 4.4.4)
• 720p Video Playback
• Wifi tethering (should work havent tested)
• Booting from wince/haret
• rmnet on magldr (Using PPP for data in magldr)
• Native USB Tethering or using 3rd party app
• BT tethering (should work havent tested)
• adb on windows PC's
• Kindly do not port any system files in your ROM, you can use the kernel and its module though.
• If you have a problem and want to post it please give us mininmum details such as Tmous1024 or EU448, MAGLDR or CLK, Nand, Data2Ext, NativeSD, System partition.
• Also giving us logcats would be helpful
• This is an unofficial ROM so do not post any queries or question about this rom in cm's thread/site.
• Please dont post regarding any fucntion that is not working which has already been mention on the main thread
DOWNLOAD CM11_mac4a Updated Nov 05 2014 > Read logs
• System partition size 365MB
• Boot partition size 11MB for MAGLDR bootloader and 5MB for CLK bootloader (Credits Robbie)
• First boot may take around 10-15 min
• Once you see language screen let it settle for 3mins, do not touch the screen.
• Enable developers setting by tapping repeatedly 10 times on Setting > About Phone > Build Number
• You can adjust animation as you like in developers setting but Just make sure you have Animation Duration Scale set to 0.5 Anything below 0.5 may cause display glitches
• Enable Settings > Developers Option > Force Gpu rendering
• you may need to Get rooted by Setting > Developers Option > Root accesss > select "apps" or "apps and adb"
Please volunteer as this is a newer kernel so I need to know which installation method boots and which doesnt boot, so that I can try to fix it for
also kindly give the following details below,
• HD2 type: EU (448MB) or Tmous(1024MB)
• Type of installation: NativeSD, Nand, Data2ext
• Bootloader: cLK or Magldr
• Recovery type and version
• Partition size : boot, system, data, cache, sd-ext, sdcard
• Type of sdcard
• Type of battery: Original hd2 or extended battery
• kernel logs (kmsg) and logcat if possible ( if kernel wont boot, you wont be able to get logcat but if you have a working NativeSD ROM you can get the kernel logs (kmsg)
How? If kernel hangs during boot, open the battery cover, use a pen or something and hit the red reset button (do not remove battery as if battery is removed you will loose the kernel logs) now when the device reboots boot into the working nativesd rom and then open any root explorer and copy last_kmsg in proc folder. (/proc/last_kmsg) then past it to the sdcard and upload to website. alteratively you can do "adb shell cat proc/last_kmsg" from you computer with the usb cable connected and upload the contents
Note: This Kernel and ROM are ION based unlike other ROM/kernel so now that has been published are PMEM based
So this kernel is not compatible with any other ROM's, so do not waste your time trying
Also this ROM is not compatible with any other kernels, so again do not waste your time trying
I have many user doing this an saying it is not working so I have to mention this over here before any else tries
IF YOU LIKED THE ROM PLEASE HIT THANK BUTTON BELOW