Thanks Meter: 3,495

By macs18max, Senior Member on 13th November 2016, 07:08 PM
Post Reply Email Thread
19th December 2017, 10:00 AM |#51  
Flag Bourgas
Thanks Meter: 2

More
If you can run this, can't wait for android go
The Following User Says Thank You to butch_bs For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift butch_bs Ad-Free
19th December 2017, 06:11 PM |#52  
Flag London
Thanks Meter: 3,906

More
google translate;
Quote:

thank you to you ... you are french we can speak fr then ...
so if i am this procedure, i need recovery that i install with the old "MAGLDR"
and it is only once a recovery install that I could install the rom ???
I am not mistaken ..? 7la or ca minkiette c the creation of sdext partitions on sd ... will I get there ...
you tell me?

Yes, you need to use the recovery mentioned in the link to install the ROM, the recovery will have tools in it to help partition your sd card to the required size and format. Neither I nor google have any idea what a minkiette is, but it sounds like fun.
Forum rules state that only English is used. You can use French, but should provide an English translation, see rule 4 here, so othat others may be able to help. Good luck with it, and feel free to ask if you have problems.

Quote:

Oui, vous devez utiliser la récupération mentionnée dans le lien pour installer la ROM, la récupération aura des outils pour aider à partitionner votre carte SD à la taille et au format requis. Ni moi ni google n'avons aucune idée de ce qu'est une minkiette, mais ça a l'air amusant.
Les règles du forum indiquent que seul l'anglais est utilisé. Vous pouvez utiliser le français, mais vous devez fournir une traduction en anglais, voir [URL = "https://forum.xda-developers.com/announcement.php?f=263"] la règle 4 ici [/ URL], afin que d'autres puissent être capable d'aider. Bonne chance avec cela, et n'hésitez pas à demander si vous avez des problèmes.

The Following User Says Thank You to Robbie P For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift Robbie P Ad-Free
28th January 2018, 03:18 PM |#53  
Thanks Meter: 7

More
Optimize
Can we optimize HTC HD2 rom with this : xda-developers.com/android-oreo-android-go-low-ram-patcher?
1st March 2018, 06:47 PM |#54  
Flag Orange Park
Thanks Meter: 35

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dominduchami

Can we optimize HTC HD2 rom with this : xda-developers.com/android-oreo-android-go-low-ram-patcher?

No. It only works on 8.1, but as soon as that gets ported, it'll work
The Following User Says Thank You to 2390 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift 2390 Ad-Free
5th July 2019, 05:38 PM |#55  
Flag Zwolle
Thanks Meter: 0

Donate to Me
More
For the past few days I ordered an HD2 to play a bit with. I installed HSPL2.08, magldr, the correct radio and it is booting fine. However, when running the DirectSD recovery, it is just not booting and is stuck at the "Go go go!" screen. Any ideas how to resolve this?

I was planning to work futher on LineageOS (GO version) based on @macs18max work, but my HD2 is struggling. I would appreciate any help
6th July 2019, 10:08 PM |#56  
Flag In the mountain
Thanks Meter: 901

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by gi097

For the past few days I ordered an HD2 to play a bit with. I installed HSPL2.08, magldr, the correct radio and it is booting fine. However, when running the DirectSD recovery, it is just not booting and is stuck at the "Go go go!" screen. Any ideas how to resolve this?

I was planning to work futher on LineageOS (GO version) based on @macs18max work, but my HD2 is struggling. I would appreciate any help

read this it's for RR6 but available for nougat
https://forum.xda-developers.com/sho...10&postcount=2
The Following User Says Thank You to philipped346 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift philipped346 Ad-Free
7th July 2019, 10:08 AM |#57  
Flag Zwolle

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by philipped346

read this it's for RR6 but available for nougat
https://forum.xda-developers.com/sho...10&postcount=2

Thanks man. I already followed those steps, but I can't boot in recovery at all. I use the provided recovery.zip from OP. Again, the screen just stays at "Go go go!". Maybe there is some issue with the SD cards? It's really the last thing I can come up with.

Worth to mention is that I made the recovery booting, by replacing the zImage from a working recovery, however due that I can't mount the required partitions to install the ROM.
7th July 2019, 11:46 AM |#58  
Flag In the mountain
Thanks Meter: 901

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by gi097

Thanks man. I already followed those steps, but I can't boot in recovery at all. I use the provided recovery.zip from OP. Again, the screen just stays at "Go go go!". Maybe there is some issue with the SD cards? It's really the last thing I can come up with.

Worth to mention is that I made the recovery booting, by replacing the zImage from a working recovery, however due that I can't mount the required partitions to install the ROM.

i took out my old hd2, i created on a micro sd with minitool partition 4 partitionsin this order:
fat 32
ext4
ext4
linux swap
I pointed to the recovery and that boot and after I installed cm14 with gapps which takes time to boot.I think I remember that by installing the applications the system does not boot.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	screenshot.png
Views:	46
Size:	14.7 KB
ID:	4788344  
The Following User Says Thank You to philipped346 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift philipped346 Ad-Free
8th July 2019, 08:58 AM |#59  
Flag Zwolle

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by philipped346

i took out my old hd2, i created on a micro sd with minitool partition 4 partitionsin this order:
fat 32
ext4
ext4
linux swap
I pointed to the recovery and that boot and after I installed cm14 with gapps which takes time to boot.I think I remember that by installing the applications the system does not boot.

Yes. I did the exact same thing several times which is funny. However it does just not work for me. Windows Phone 7.5 etc. is booting fine, except the recovery and this rom. Otherwise I might have to buy another HD2.

Maybe flashing a different stock rom makes a diference?
14th July 2019, 02:03 PM |#60  
Flag London
Thanks Meter: 3,906

More
Stuck on gogogo usually means it hasn't loaded the kernel

You can get a dmesg by pressing reset button under battery cover when it is on gogogo, then magldr menu "dmesg to sd", look on sdcard for dmesg.txt and post it here
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Robbie P For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift Robbie P Ad-Free
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)