Thanks Meter: 3,399

By macs18max, Senior Member on 13th November 2016, 06:08 PM
Post Reply Email Thread
19th December 2017, 09:00 AM |#51  
Flag Bourgas
Thanks Meter: 2

More
If you can run this, can't wait for android go
The Following User Says Thank You to butch_bs For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift butch_bs Ad-Free

19th December 2017, 05:11 PM |#52  
Recognized Contributor
Flag London
Thanks Meter: 3,903

More
google translate;
Quote:

thank you to you ... you are french we can speak fr then ...
so if i am this procedure, i need recovery that i install with the old "MAGLDR"
and it is only once a recovery install that I could install the rom ???
I am not mistaken ..? 7la or ca minkiette c the creation of sdext partitions on sd ... will I get there ...
you tell me?

Yes, you need to use the recovery mentioned in the link to install the ROM, the recovery will have tools in it to help partition your sd card to the required size and format. Neither I nor google have any idea what a minkiette is, but it sounds like fun.
Forum rules state that only English is used. You can use French, but should provide an English translation, see rule 4 here, so othat others may be able to help. Good luck with it, and feel free to ask if you have problems.

Quote:

Oui, vous devez utiliser la récupération mentionnée dans le lien pour installer la ROM, la récupération aura des outils pour aider à partitionner votre carte SD à la taille et au format requis. Ni moi ni google n'avons aucune idée de ce qu'est une minkiette, mais ça a l'air amusant.
Les règles du forum indiquent que seul l'anglais est utilisé. Vous pouvez utiliser le français, mais vous devez fournir une traduction en anglais, voir [URL = "https://forum.xda-developers.com/announcement.php?f=263"] la règle 4 ici [/ URL], afin que d'autres puissent être capable d'aider. Bonne chance avec cela, et n'hésitez pas à demander si vous avez des problèmes.

The Following User Says Thank You to Robbie P For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift Robbie P Ad-Free
28th January 2018, 02:18 PM |#53  
Thanks Meter: 1

More
Optimize
Can we optimize HTC HD2 rom with this : xda-developers.com/android-oreo-android-go-low-ram-patcher?
1st March 2018, 05:47 PM |#54  
Flag Orange Park
Thanks Meter: 34

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dominduchami

Can we optimize HTC HD2 rom with this : xda-developers.com/android-oreo-android-go-low-ram-patcher?

No. It only works on 8.1, but as soon as that gets ported, it'll work
The Following User Says Thank You to 2390 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift 2390 Ad-Free
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)