Thanks Meter: 3,191

By macs18max, Senior Member on 18th November 2015, 02:39 AM
Post Reply Email Thread
21st November 2015, 03:25 PM |#21  
OP Senior Member

More
Updated source on OP
The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to macs18max For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift macs18max Ad-Free

21st November 2015, 05:27 PM |#22  
Flag Shumen
Thanks Meter: 22

More
Today's attempts were unsuccessful .. Tomorrow I'll try again and will report
22nd November 2015, 05:33 PM |#23  
Flag In the universe
Thanks Meter: 1,382

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by macs18max

Nobody voted for my thread. May be not newsworthy after all.

maybe it's the xda theme
they should use 2013 theme to find the 5 start-to-be-pressed button and the newsworthy thread button
The Following User Says Thank You to gilbert32 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift gilbert32 Ad-Free
22nd November 2015, 08:11 PM |#24  
OP Senior Member

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by gilbert32

maybe it's the xda theme
they should use 2013 theme to find the 5 start-to-be-pressed button and the newsworthy thread button

Gilbert. Do you want to port ubuntu-touch just for fun? I am currently working on sources.
I have already built the image. but having trouble installing
very complex installation process.
The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to macs18max For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift macs18max Ad-Free
22nd November 2015, 11:20 PM |#25  
Flag Aachen
Thanks Meter: 942

Donate to Me
More
my hd2 was stolen i loved this device it will never die out
23rd November 2015, 10:03 AM |#26  
Flag In the universe
Thanks Meter: 1,382

More
Quote:

Gilbert. Do you want to port ubuntu-touch just for fun? I am currently working on sources.

OF COURSE!
Quote:

This, i agree. did you see evervolv post about installing ubuntu touch? maybe we can do it like bravo
The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to gilbert32 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift gilbert32 Ad-Free
23rd November 2015, 04:08 PM |#27  
Thanks Meter: 679

Donate to Me
More
Quote:

Why we dont try to build firefox os it will run very good on hd2 , ubuntu is very heavy for old htc hd2 .

Also i think we are not on the way i9000 with AOSP and kernel live oc with new governos and gcc 5.2 works like a charm very fast with gapps and all roms are AOSP becouse i think cm are very heavy , they have similat hardware so it should go like i9000 but htc hd2 with LP is unusable with gapps
23rd November 2015, 06:24 PM |#28  
Thanks Meter: 12

More
I just voted top star for this build. Hope we can have this for our HD2. Another flavour OS to conquer Looking forward for a release (alpha, beta, etc).

---------- Post added at 07:24 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:24 PM ----------

I will test this if you can get the phone/messaging working as I still use this as my daily driver. Can't install without phone/messaging working.
24th November 2015, 10:05 AM |#29  
Thanks Meter: 90

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by werty100

Why we dont try to build firefox os it will run very good on hd2 , ubuntu is very heavy for old htc hd2 .

I actually back in the day had Ubuntu (I'm pretty sure it was it, cause I could get to the ****ty Ubuntu UI) installed for the lulz, it was with Gnome instead of unity, and actually... it was quite usable. Sure, it didn't support charging as USB Host was used instead, but audio worked, wifi worked, 3G worked, and Iceweasel was a full-fledged browser.

And since I still have my HD2 and it's not my daily anymore, I will give this ROM a try later!
Especially considering there's no 6.0 port for my "new" fancy LG :E

macs18max, have you considered this?
forum.xda-developers.com/android/apps-games/app-microg-gmscore-floss-play-services-t3217616
It might be a bit faster than the official Google crap.
24th November 2015, 04:36 PM |#30  
OP Senior Member

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Spaqin

I actually back in the day had Ubuntu (I'm pretty sure it was it, cause I could get to the ****ty Ubuntu UI) installed for the lulz, it was with Gnome instead of unity, and actually... it was quite usable. Sure, it didn't support charging as USB Host was used instead, but audio worked, wifi worked, 3G worked, and Iceweasel was a full-fledged browser.

And since I still have my HD2 and it's not my daily anymore, I will give this ROM a try later!

forum.xda-developers.com/android/apps-games/app-microg-gmscore-floss-play-services-t3217616

I was looking around, I think we are amongst the first legacy device to boot cm13....
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to macs18max For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift macs18max Ad-Free
24th November 2015, 07:10 PM |#31  
Thanks Meter: 679

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Spaqin

I will like to see ubuntu phone on hd2 pelase can you put instructions and ZIP
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)