FORUMS
Remove All Ads from XDA

Need some assistance with a HTC HD2 with a win 7

1 posts
Thanks Meter: 0

By Jay K Rob, Junior Member on 27th August 2016, 07:56 PM
Post Reply Email Thread
Hey guys, I recently received a HTC HD2 installed with win 7. Since i'm somewhat new to this, i've been trying to remove win 7 and install an android os. The issue i'm having is that the win 7 was installed to the phone memory and not a SD card, so having it removed and installing a different rom hasn't been a walk in the park. Could anyone kindly assist me with this?

25th March 2018, 01:33 AM |#2  
Flag Prague
Thanks Meter: 1

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jay K Rob

Hey guys, I recently received a HTC HD2 installed with win 7. Since i'm somewhat new to this, i've been trying to remove win 7 and install an android os. The issue i'm having is that the win 7 was installed to the phone memory and not a SD card, so having it removed and installing a different rom hasn't been a walk in the park. Could anyone kindly assist me with this?

Sure, WP7 cannot be installed on the SD card, what you need to do is hold the power button when it boots, whichshould get you to MAGLDR, from there you launch the USB flasher and Flash Clockworkmod, then go to clockworkmod viathe AD recovery option. flsh either 150MB, 250MB or 400MB versoin of the Clockworkmod recovery, depending on the ROM you chose.
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)