I accidentally dropped my tablet

Search This thread

kegang

Jun 20, 2016
I dropped my FIRE HD8 8th gen. To make matter worse, cracks are stretched all over the glass so I have to replace it.
I ordered a new screen digitizer for my device. By the way, is there any thing I should aware of while replacing it?

Last edited:

MontysEvilTwin

Nov 4, 2016
I dropped my FIRE HD8 8th gen. To make matter worse, cracks are stretched all over the glass so I have to replace it.
I ordered a new screen digitizer for my device. By the way, is there any thing I should aware of while replacing it?
The LCD display and digitizer are separate parts. I have not changed a screen digitizer on a HD 8 (2018) but I have read on this forum somewhere that the part is the same as the one for a HD 8 (2017). I would look at one of the videos for changing the digitizer for the HD 8 (2017); it should be similar.

Last edited:
Reactions: kegang

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    The LCD display and digitizer are separate parts. I have not changed a screen digitizer on a HD 8 (2018) but I have read on this forum somewhere that the part is the same as the one for a HD 8 (2017). I would look at one of the videos for changing the digitizer for the HD 8 (2017); it should be similar.