FORUMS
Remove All Ads from XDA

[ACTION!] Request root for Fire HD 8 (6th Gen 2016)

97 posts
Thanks Meter: 36

By g4ry12, Member on 23rd December 2016, 02:58 AM
Post Reply Email Thread
Do you have Fire HD 8 6th Generation (2016)? Do you want it rooted? Request it then!

This is how to do it:

1) Download KingRoot. The version for PC is Chinese only. For English, get APK file. Very detailed instructions are here: http://forum.xda-developers.com/andr...x-5-0-t3107461 . Download APK file directly to the device for easier installation.

2) Install KingRoot. Can be done by tapping the APK file on the device. Watch for error message: "Installation blocked". Tap "More details", then tap "Install anyway (unsafe)".

3) Run KingRoot. Tap "Try it" button, let it work. Then tap "Try Root", and let it work again. There will be "Failed to Root" message after that. You will also see how many requests to root have already been received. Please note it down. We need more!

4) Request root for your device! Tap "Submit request" link at the bottom of the app. This will add your vote, and hopefully will help getting root faster.

5) Post below when you did it, to encourage other people to do the same. Please also post the current number of requests, to help keep track of our progress.

Do it now!

All the above is very easy to do, and should take 5-10 minutes tops. If everyone coming here for root does that, the chances are we will get KingRoot's attention and actually get root.

P.S. Big thank you goes to Ayredfr for the idea: http://forum.xda-developers.com/show...&postcount=109 .
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to g4ry12 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift g4ry12 Ad-Free

23rd December 2016, 09:25 AM |#2  
Thanks Meter: 1

More
Just did it, let's get the root that we deserve!
The Following User Says Thank You to eithel For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift eithel Ad-Free
23rd December 2016, 09:35 PM |#3  

More
Tried 50 times over the past month. Hope root comes soon.
The Following User Says Thank You to primus4000 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift primus4000 Ad-Free
24th December 2016, 04:14 AM |#4  
Thanks Meter: 2

More
I did it too. Let's get our device rooted!
The Following User Says Thank You to matiss18 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift matiss18 Ad-Free
24th December 2016, 05:56 PM |#5  
Flag Istanbul
Thanks Meter: 11

More
I did it. I hope its help.
The Following User Says Thank You to MyCephei For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift MyCephei Ad-Free
24th December 2016, 10:26 PM |#6  

More
i did also
hopefully something happens soon
The Following User Says Thank You to sunglass_guy For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift sunglass_guy Ad-Free
25th December 2016, 01:32 PM |#7  
Flag Reims
Thanks Meter: 9

More
I did it ! Big thank you for this post
The Following User Says Thank You to Ayredfr For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift Ayredfr Ad-Free
25th December 2016, 05:34 PM |#8  
Thanks Meter: 4

More
I did too.
Feels good man
The Following User Says Thank You to B00M! For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift B00M! Ad-Free
25th December 2016, 09:16 PM |#9  
Thanks Meter: 14

More
Just did it.
The Following User Says Thank You to Echo5Kilo For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift Echo5Kilo Ad-Free
26th December 2016, 01:11 AM |#10  
Thanks Meter: 33

More
I assume someone has tried the computer-based Kingroot method too?
26th December 2016, 06:49 AM |#11  
Thanks Meter: 0

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by chemie99

I assume someone has tried the computer-based Kingroot method too?

It's not working too on last 6th gen. This tablets with last firmware can't be rooted anyway
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)