FORUMS
Remove All Ads from XDA

Google Play - Fire HD 10 (2019, 9th Gen)

2 posts
Thanks Meter: 6
 
By JohnonaBoat, Junior Member on 31st October 2019, 04:41 AM
Post Reply Email Thread
I got my HD Fire 10 (2019) today and got Google Play working with these 4 installs (Allow “Apps from Unknown Sources” when prompted).

Unfortunately I can't link because I'm a new user, so just remove the spacing between the periods in the URL

Google Account Manager 7.1.2 (Android 6.0+)
apkmirror. com/apk/google-inc/google-account-manager/google-account-manager-7-1-2-release/google-account-manager-7-1-2-android-apk-download

Google Services Framework 9-4832352 (Android 9.0+)
apkmirror. com/apk/google-inc/google-services-framework/google-services-framework-9-4832352-release/google-services-framework-9-4832352-android-apk-download/

Google Play services 19.5.30 (100300-275531062) (100300)
apkmirror. com/apk/google-inc/google-play-services/google-play-services-19-5-30-release/google-play-services-19-5-30-100300-275531062-android-apk-download/

Google Play Store 17.2.20-all [0] [PR] 276779105 (nodpi) (Android 4.1+)
apkmirror. com/apk/google-inc/google-play-store/google-play-store-17-2-20-release/google-play-store-17-2-20-all-0-pr-276779105-android-apk-download/
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to JohnonaBoat For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift JohnonaBoat Ad-Free
1st November 2019, 08:33 AM |#2  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 35
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by JohnonaBoat

I got my HD Fire 10 (2019) today and got Google Play working with these 4 installs (Allow “Apps from Unknown Sources” when prompted).

Unfortunately I can't link because I'm a new user, so just remove the spacing between the periods in the URL

Google Account Manager 7.1.2 (Android 6.0+)
apkmirror. com/apk/google-inc/google-account-manager/google-account-manager-7-1-2-release/google-account-manager-7-1-2-android-apk-download

Google Services Framework 9-4832352 (Android 9.0+)
apkmirror. com/apk/google-inc/google-services-framework/google-services-framework-9-4832352-release/google-services-framework-9-4832352-android-apk-download/

Google Play services 19.5.30 (100300-275531062) (100300)
apkmirror. com/apk/google-inc/google-play-services/google-play-services-19-5-30-release/google-play-services-19-5-30-100300-275531062-android-apk-download/

Google Play Store 17.2.20-all [0] [PR] 276779105 (nodpi) (Android 4.1+)
apkmirror. com/apk/google-inc/google-play-store/google-play-store-17-2-20-release/google-play-store-17-2-20-all-0-pr-276779105-android-apk-download/

You want to transfer the Google Accounts Manager APK on your Android 9 Pie phone or tablet to your Fire tablet using microSD card.

You have an Android 9 Pie devices? (Not a Fire tablet)
1st November 2019, 03:15 PM |#3  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 6
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by AmznUser444 Dev

You want to transfer the Google Accounts Manager APK on your Android 9 Pie phone or tablet to your Fire tablet using microSD card.

You have an Android 9 Pie devices? (Not a Fire tablet)

I actually do have a phone that has Android 9 on it, so I'm intrigued. What does transferring it from my phone do versus downloading it from apkmirror do? Sorry if this that is a basic question, I'm just a casual user. Thanks!
2nd November 2019, 03:17 AM |#4  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 30
 
More
Has anyone verified this?
2nd November 2019, 03:32 AM |#5  
Member
Thanks Meter: 22
 
More
Got my Fire HD 10 today and downloaded the apks linked in the first post. Everything working fine so far. Have access to play store and downloaded a few apps
2nd November 2019, 08:25 AM |#6  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0
 
More
Yes it works. I did it day 2 of having my fire. Only important thing is to not let Google update Amazon apps. It really wants to update my Alexa.
2nd November 2019, 07:12 PM |#8  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0
 
More
How do I find the APK from an android 9 Phone to transfer it?
Everything works except Chrome keeps asking me to sign in to get Sync to work.
3rd November 2019, 05:11 AM |#9  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 35
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by RalphTrickey

How do I find the APK from an android 9 Phone to transfer it?
Everything works except Chrome keeps asking me to sign in to get Sync to work.

Use the file manager with Total Commander from Google Play
15th November 2019, 06:33 PM |#10  
Member
Thanks Meter: 10
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by JohnonaBoat

I actually do have a phone that has Android 9 on it, so I'm intrigued. What does transferring it from my phone do versus downloading it from apkmirror do? Sorry if this that is a basic question, I'm just a casual user. Thanks!

They are telling you that because in your list you are saying you used Google Account Manager 7.1.2 (Android 6.0+) . <--- This is android 6 as opposed to 9.
16th November 2019, 07:57 PM |#11  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0
 
More
This is promising!!!
So, I've heard Fire Tablet is not "completely" compatible with Playstore (hardware wise). Would some of the purchased apps from the play store work? i.g. Minecraft, Moon plus reader, Microsoft Office suite, Dropbox (free), Overdrive (free), Titanium Backup, etc.
I'd love to see a mod and see how some of these apps work before purchasing during BF 2019.
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)
Message:
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes