FORUMS
Remove All Ads from XDA

Google Play - Fire HD 10 (2019, 9th Gen)

2 posts
Thanks Meter: 8

By JohnonaBoat, Junior Member on 31st October 2019, 04:41 AM
Post Reply Email Thread
16th November 2019, 07:57 PM |#11  
Thanks Meter: 0

More
This is promising!!!
So, I've heard Fire Tablet is not "completely" compatible with Playstore (hardware wise). Would some of the purchased apps from the play store work? i.g. Minecraft, Moon plus reader, Microsoft Office suite, Dropbox (free), Overdrive (free), Titanium Backup, etc.
I'd love to see a mod and see how some of these apps work before purchasing during BF 2019.
22nd November 2019, 12:58 PM |#12  

More
Ignore
22nd November 2019, 11:10 PM |#13  
Flag Sumner

More
How trustworthy is apkmirror.com? I usually use adb to pull apk backups off my phone from the playstore then I push them to my Fire devices?

Thanks,
22nd November 2019, 11:50 PM |#14  
Thanks Meter: 16

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by twopoint71

How trustworthy is apkmirror.com? I usually use adb to pull apk backups off my phone from the playstore then I push them to my Fire devices?

Thanks,

apkmirror is very trustworthy, they always verify the checksum of a user-uploaded apk with the actual checksum from the official play store apk
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to kaiomatico For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift kaiomatico Ad-Free
23rd November 2019, 01:51 AM |#15  
Thanks Meter: 3

More
so you need to have have android 9 on another device to make this work on hd 10 2019 ork?
23rd November 2019, 08:14 PM |#16  
Thanks Meter: 8

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by AmznUser444 Dev

You want to transfer the Google Accounts Manager APK on your Android 9 Pie phone or tablet to your Fire tablet using microSD card.

You have an Android 9 Pie devices? (Not a Fire tablet)

What folder can I find it in on my Android 9 device?
23rd November 2019, 11:32 PM |#17  
Thanks Meter: 70

More
I have a device running Pie, but it's not rooted. Would I have to pull/export the apk using ADB? If so, anyone know the commands to use?
24th November 2019, 04:00 AM |#18  
Thanks Meter: 1

More
Info 2
Quote:
Originally Posted by gumbyx84

I have a device running Pie, but it's not rooted. Would I have to pull/export the apk using ADB? If so, anyone know the commands to use?

Just download the apks as stated in the first post. Then, install them in that same order and you will now have a working playstore!

---------- Post added at 04:00 AM ---------- Previous post was at 03:45 AM ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by pointbob

so you need to have have android 9 on another device to make this work on hd 10 2019 ork?

No just follow instructions in first post.
The Following User Says Thank You to super_droid_god_super For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift super_droid_god_super Ad-Free
24th November 2019, 01:05 PM |#19  
Thanks Meter: 47

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by ryotaru

What folder can I find it in on my Android 9 device?

Use Total Commander file manager

System app folder:
/system/priv-app/
/system/app

Google Services Framework:
/system/priv-app/GoogleServicesFramework/

Google Account Manager:
/system/priv-app/GoogleLoginService/

Post here with Google Services Framework and Google Account Manager APKs
The Following User Says Thank You to AmznUser444 Dev For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift AmznUser444 Dev Ad-Free
24th November 2019, 06:06 PM |#20  
Thanks Meter: 60

More
I bought a 2019 HD10 in the Black Friday sale. Google Play is working but I have a problem with Chrome. It is not possible to sync bookmarks etc. It asks for you to log in to your Google account again when you try and turn sync on, but this fails; you then get an error message saying that this account already exists on this device and it won't allow Chrome to log in. I think it may be permissions related as a couple of times I have seen a pop-up message asking for access for Chrome to the Google account but granting this does not make any difference.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to MontysEvilTwin For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift MontysEvilTwin Ad-Free
24th November 2019, 11:04 PM |#21  
Thanks Meter: 70

More
I'm having issues installing apps from the Google Play store. Google Play store keeps trying to download updates for Amazon Alexa, causing other downloads to queue up but not start downloading. Is there a way to prevent it from doing that besides turning off auto-update?
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)