I've seen a couple people run into problems with this so rather than have xyz's thread clogged I figured I'd
make a seperate thread just for this.
I've made an update to the debloat.zip so it can be flashed at any time rather than flashing after rooting
[seperate zip instead of a modifed finalize.zip ]
DISCLAIMER : Per testing and input from other members, Amazon Apps will NOT be able to be reinstalled after flashing this. I've yet to figure out if this is a direct result of this script or due to the nature of xyz's exploit, either way
after rooting, do NOT expect to be able to use Amazon Apps (defeat's the purpose of this script anyways lol)
1. Download debloat.zip from here
2. Reboot to TWRP, and flash
3. Reboot to system and say goodbye to Amazon Bloatware
1. Install a launcher of your choice (Tested with CPL and Nova Launcher)
2. Install Terminal Emulator
3. Run 'su' from terminal emulator and grant it root permissions, then type 'pm disable com.amazon.firelauncher'
4. Press the home button and your new launcher is ready to go !
Thanks to xyz for the amazing work