***WARNING: Touching any other settings on your tablet during this guide can cause a brick!!!***
1. Download and install Settings Database Editor.
2. Plug your tablet into your PC and open an ADB window. Enter the following:
adb shell pm grant by4a.setedit22 android.permission.WRITE_SECURE_SETTINGS
3. Open Settings Database Editor and tap on the 'secure' tab at the top.
4. These settings are in alphabetical order. Scroll until you see:
6. Close Settings Database Editor
Now turn off your screen. Now turn it back on. You are welcome! I have a few more tricks coming. Watch for some later!
IF THE ABOVE DOESN'T WORK, TO DISABLE LOCK SCREEN:
adb shell settings put secure lockscreen_disabled 1
adb shell settings put secure lockscreen_disabled 0