Post Reply Email Thread
19th October 2018, 11:07 AM |#11  
Honor Supporter
OP Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 28

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by retros1

Hello all, bought my Honor 10 recently. I ordered a silicone clear back cover and 2,5D glass screen shield. I was surprised that the phone had some kind of screen protection already in. Do you think I should keep this original one on the phone or remove it and replace it? Thank you very much for tips.

I bought the glass one to replace for mine.

The glass will feel nicer (although the pre-installed film is not bad) and will also protect it better because the protector smashes instead if your screen!

The only problem is I'm bad at installing them and get OCD about the dust!
The Following User Says Thank You to StuDB For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift StuDB Ad-Free
25th October 2018, 04:55 PM |#12  
Flag Caen
Thanks Meter: 1

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by RgDiabl0

What do you think about Nillkin ? I'm hesitating with their products :

Tempered glass with black borders
Fully transparent tempered glass
Frosted case

Coming back after receiving the frosted case and the fully transparent tempered glass.

The frosted case is really good, I like it but I don't like the tempered glass, it seems like it's hard plastic, very flexible.
28th November 2018, 04:03 PM |#13  

More
Very good Tempered glass
Hi all, i tested this : amazon.fr/gp/product/B07D9B3384/ref=oh_aui_detailpage_o03_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1
It is the best tempered glass I've ever tested. It adheres perfectly to the phone screen, even on the edge (after using the liquid in the box). With the plastic applicator we can't go wrong during installation. Great advice.
30th November 2018, 04:54 PM |#14  
Thanks Meter: 65

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Biffe

Hi all, i tested this : amazon.fr/gp/product/B07D9B3384/ref=oh_aui_detailpage_o03_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1
It is the best tempered glass I've ever tested. It adheres perfectly to the phone screen, even on the edge (after using the liquid in the box). With the plastic applicator we can't go wrong during installation. Great advice.

wait a few days, and report again!
8th January 2019, 12:31 PM |#15  

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by freddy5

wait a few days, and report again!

After more than a month i'm completely satisfied with this glass. I only had to refill gaps with the given liquid once. Feeling it gives while tapping is the same as original glass.
The Following User Says Thank You to Biffe For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift Biffe Ad-Free
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)