Remove All Ads from XDA

Kirin 970 Rebranding tool

15 posts
Thanks Meter: 3

By DrawN777, Junior Member on 27th February 2019, 07:43 PM
Post Reply Email Thread
Rebrander for Kirin 970 by DrawN777

Hi users!
This is tool for quick and simple rebranding your Honor 10/Honor View 10/Huawei P20/Huawei P20 Pro
Tool support 4 models and 2 languages (ru/en)
You must only choose whanted region/localization and put update downloaded from FirmwareFinder by Team MT

Rename update as below and follow instructions inside the script
update.zip -> update.zip
update_full_xxx-xxx_hw_xx.zip -> update_all_hw.zip
update_data_full_public.zip -> update_data_public.zip

You only must connect phone in ADB and follow instructions inside the script, see screenshots in the download link to more

Rebrander-v2.1 download link
The Following User Says Thank You to DrawN777 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift DrawN777 Ad-Free

16th March 2019, 09:14 AM |#2  
Thanks Meter: 0

More
Please help me!
It doesn't happen to me. Doesn't want to restart in fastboot and in recovery! Everything else is done, but it doesn't work! I have a Honor 10 COL-AL10, 4/128 and I want to rebrand it to COL-L29 EUROPE! Can somebody help me, please!
25th April 2019, 12:37 PM |#3  
Thanks Meter: 3

More
what you go matter
Quote:
Originally Posted by StillDreaM

It doesn't happen to me. Doesn't want to restart in fastboot and in recovery! Everything else is done, but it doesn't work! I have a Honor 10 COL-AL10, 4/128 and I want to rebrand it to COL-L29 EUROPE! Can somebody help me, please!

To use this tool you need have bootloader unlocked ( I have tested). If you don't unlock bootloader the tool can't, like any other methods, rewrite the recovery . But now huawei doesn't allow anymore to unlock the bootloader, if you want you can unlock it by 3rd services, it costs almost 50 dollars.
you can see these sites
https://www.getdroidtips.com/unlock-...ei-smartphone/
https://www.xda-developers.com/huawe...ootloader-fee/
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)