FORUMS
Remove All Ads from XDA

Honor 10 Loud speaker not working!!!!

6 posts
Thanks Meter: 0
 
By shafay, Junior Member on 30th November 2018, 07:43 AM
Post Reply Email Thread
the speaker is not working in any app or anywhere
I have done a factory reset it did not work
PLEASE HELP!!!!!!!
 
 
30th November 2018, 09:13 AM |#2  
Honor Supporter
Member
Thanks Meter: 22
 
More
Sound from headset works? And does your speaker work if you call someone? If speaker works in a call, it should also work with music, if they dont work you need to send your device to customer service and they should replace speaker modul.
30th November 2018, 09:27 AM |#3  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Raikuna

Sound from headset works? And does your speaker work if you call someone? If speaker works in a call, it should also work with music, if they dont work you need to send your device to customer service and they should replace speaker modul.

Three hours after the reset now the speaker is working partially it works for some time and then doesn't work and then again works for some time.
BTW speaker doesn't work in calls as well
2nd December 2018, 05:36 PM |#4  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0
 
More
Hi,

I have the same problem. Have you managed to fix this?
3rd December 2018, 01:39 PM |#5  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by caiparry

Hi,

I have the same problem. Have you managed to fix this?

I think mine is a hardware issue because when I apply a little pressure on the back it starts to sound. So, I will go to a service center to get it fixed.
29th July 2019, 07:10 AM |#6  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0
 
More
Hi shafay. Did you manage to fix your phone. I have the same issue. Thanks

Quote:
Originally Posted by shafay

I think mine is a hardware issue because when I apply a little pressure on the back it starts to sound. So, I will go to a service center to get it fixed.

31st July 2019, 03:08 AM |#7  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 5
 
More
I had this problem before and it is hardware issue. They have to replace the flexible cable connection between motherboard and speaker module.
17th August 2019, 06:36 PM |#8  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0
 
More
Hi im also having problem with this sometime need to apply pressure
Anyone experienced with this? Ive tried replacing with new speaker but still the same result. How to resolve this?

---------- Post added at 05:36 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:12 PM ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by zhalickortiz

I had this problem before and it is hardware issue. They have to replace the flexible cable connection between motherboard and speaker module.

Hi, the flex cable is black or the orange colour?
4th September 2019, 07:25 AM |#9  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 5
 
More
it was the black one... going all the way to the bottom...
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)
Message:
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes