FORUMS
Remove All Ads from XDA

NV Files Honor 10 COl-L29 (possible donation)

13 posts
Thanks Meter: 0

By darks0ldier, Junior Member on 1st August 2019, 09:29 PM
Post Reply Email Thread
Greetings guys...

After a lock battle with my Honor 10, between deads and woundeds i finally (almost) win. I made the downgrade (after flash various firmwares) in my Honor 10...and next updated the Emui 9.0.0 (amazing)...now, i'm no IMEI, no Serial Number and no MEID. My baseband is ok, and other settings every ok, just only the IMEI, SN and MEID. I see in XDA, on huawei devices, the informations (IMEI, ESN, SN, MEID) stay in NV file and discover what this file is encrypted. In this moment, i need decrypted this file and insert my device lost informations.

My questions is...with NV files of another Honor 10, is possible recover my data (file donation)? The point here is not device clon (or duplicate because of informations), only take the files and rewrite my informations.

Another question is...is there a possibility make a backup from fastboot (for extract devices files like NV)? I've a trick for put Honor 10 in Special Fastboot Mode (all commands can be writed in this special mode).

Many times the XDA saves my devices....and say thank you for any help again....and sorry for my english!

Regards...
darks0ldier

18th August 2019, 06:58 AM |#2  
Recognized Contributor
Flag Delhi
Thanks Meter: 2,062

Donate to Me
More
Just dload the same firmware main update.app and data.zip and this should be fine. I had similar situation on my v10 and recovered this way. Also, i have posted a guide in v10 section that you can refer as well.
27th August 2019, 02:20 AM |#3  
OP Junior Member
Flag São Paulo
Thanks Meter: 0

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by shashank1320

Just dload the same firmware main update.app and data.zip and this should be fine. I had similar situation on my v10 and recovered this way. Also, i have posted a guide in v10 section that you can refer as well.

Are you have the link for share?
5th September 2019, 03:18 PM |#4  
Recognized Contributor
Flag Delhi
Thanks Meter: 2,062

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by darks0ldier

Are you have the link for share?

https://forum.xda-developers.com/hon...t3809905/page5
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread