FORUMS
Remove All Ads from XDA

[Firmware] Update COL-L29 9.0.0.203(C432E4R1P12) HONOR 10

2,959 posts
Thanks Meter: 816
 
By miststudent2011, XDA Ad-Free Recognized Contributor on 6th March 2019, 07:21 AM
Post Reply Email Thread
A new update is available for the Honor 10 as software version 9.0.0.203(C432E4R1P12) , which is based on EMUI 9 . According to the changelog, the update installs February 2019 security patch.

ChangeLog
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to miststudent2011 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift miststudent2011 Ad-Free
 
 
6th March 2019, 07:22 AM |#2  
Honor Supporter
OP Recognized Contributor
Thanks Meter: 816
 
More
LOGCAT for the Update:

http://update.dbankcdn.com/TDS/data/...gelog_base.xml
http://update.hicloud.com:8180/TDS/d...gelog_base.xml

{"autoInstall":"0","componentID":1,"createTime":"2 019-03-05T02:02:34+0000","description":"【商用发布】","name":"C OL-LGRP2-OVS 9.0.0.203","pointVersion":"1","reserveUrl":"update ssl.dbankcdn.com","ruleAttr":"","url":"http://update.dbankcdn.com/TDS/data/files/p3/s15/G3386/g1699/v224997/f1/","version":"COL-LGRP2-OVS 9.0.0.203","versionID":"224997","versionType":"1"}
6th March 2019, 04:54 PM |#3  
Senior Member
Flag Podgorica
Thanks Meter: 263
 
Donate to Me
More
http://update.dbankcdn.com/TDS/data/...pdate_base.zip
8th March 2019, 10:38 AM |#4  
Honor Supporter
OP Recognized Contributor
Thanks Meter: 816
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Y300-0100

http://update.dbankcdn.com/TDS/data/...pdate_base.zip

Its OTA file its of no use here the link for full ROM.zip

http://update.hicloud.com:8180/TDS/d..._full_base.zip
The Following User Says Thank You to miststudent2011 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift miststudent2011 Ad-Free
10th March 2019, 05:59 PM |#5  
Senior Member
Flag Köllefornia
Thanks Meter: 10
 
More
i came from .162 to .203 and since the update i notice a negative performance impact.
every app takes more time to start, load data etc.
anyone else got that? or am i the chosen one
The Following User Says Thank You to leAndroid91 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift leAndroid91 Ad-Free
11th March 2019, 07:22 AM |#6  
Honor Supporter
OP Recognized Contributor
Thanks Meter: 816
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by leAndroid91

i came from .162 to .203 and since the update i notice a negative performance impact.
every app takes more time to start, load data etc.
anyone else got that? or am i the chosen one

It might be caching issue. Most probably reset will solve the problem.
12th March 2019, 12:34 AM |#7  
Senior Member
Flag Köllefornia
Thanks Meter: 10
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by miststudent2011

It might be caching issue. Most probably reset will solve the problem.

Is there a way to wipe cache using TWRP?
I don't think so because of the encryption.
12th March 2019, 07:39 AM |#8  
Honor Supporter
OP Recognized Contributor
Thanks Meter: 816
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by leAndroid91

Is there a way to wipe cache using TWRP?
I don't think so because of the encryption.

I think you can do with erecovery ? Boot into it and check there might be the option to wipe cache.
12th March 2019, 09:37 AM |#9  
Senior Member
Flag Köllefornia
Thanks Meter: 10
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by miststudent2011

I think you can do with erecovery ? Boot into it and check there might be the option to wipe cache.

I think that's just the factory reset what isn't an option for me since i don't want to lose and recover all my data.
However, if flashed twrp and magisk.zip again - this time with dalvik cache wipe - what seems to solve the issue for me.

Phone runs smooth again.
12th March 2019, 07:40 PM |#10  
Einwod's Avatar
Honor Enthusiast
Senior Member
Flag Lardos, Rhodes, Greece.
Thanks Meter: 2,087
 
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by leAndroid91

I think that's just the factory reset what isn't an option for me since i don't want to lose and recover all my data.
However, if flashed twrp and magisk.zip again - this time with dalvik cache wipe - what seems to solve the issue for me.

Phone runs smooth again.

Thanks for this. What version of TWRP are you using? I cannot get Magisk to work with this update so if I can flash it with TWRP it would be so much easier.

Thanks in advance.
12th March 2019, 08:16 PM |#11  
Senior Member
Flag Köllefornia
Thanks Meter: 10
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Einwod

Thanks for this. What version of TWRP are you using? I cannot get Magisk to work with this update so if I can flash it with TWRP it would be so much easier.

Thanks in advance.

What do you mean by "cannot get Magisk to work"?

Just do it the way described in post 1. that worked for me for all versions i had.
The Following User Says Thank You to leAndroid91 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift leAndroid91 Ad-Free
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Tags
emui, honor, honor-10

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)
Message:
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes