Anyone know how to get iPhone emojis working on emui 9? No root

Search This thread

Silents789

Dec 22, 2018
My Honor 10 has been updated to emui 9, when I was on emui 8 my iPhone emojis were working across different apps such as Instagram, Discord and Snapchat (which I use heavily).

I've downloaded IOS 12 emojis font from huawei theme manager ( which says it supports emui 9 ), but the emoji's appear as IOS emojis on the keyboard, but return back to normal android emojis when I type. But, it displays IOS emojis on the system itself and Instagram, just when I use other apps like Snapchat, it doesn't change the android emojis to IOS.

If anyone knows how to fix this, please let me know. Thanks.

Ruben746

Nov 23, 2017
Temporary solution: download the 10.48.5.0 version of snapchat and go to the map then go to Bermuda and activate the alpha version, the IOS emojis should works on the snaps. :good:

bbchameau

Mar 29, 2019
It only works on the Snap but on the chat it's Android emojis. Do you find an other solution?

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    My Honor 10 has been updated to emui 9, when I was on emui 8 my iPhone emojis were working across different apps such as Instagram, Discord and Snapchat (which I use heavily).

I've downloaded IOS 12 emojis font from huawei theme manager ( which says it supports emui 9 ), but the emoji's appear as IOS emojis on the keyboard, but return back to normal android emojis when I type. But, it displays IOS emojis on the system itself and Instagram, just when I use other apps like Snapchat, it doesn't change the android emojis to IOS.

If anyone knows how to fix this, please let me know. Thanks.
    Same issue here and did it the same way like you did. In SwiftKey they are ios but Snap and insta they're Android. Also would like to have ios 12.1 emoji
    I have the same issue but on my Huawei P20. I wish somebody had a solution.
    Thank you.
    I did just like you did and it works fine on all apps except on Twitter it's typed as Twitter emojis

Hey can you please tell me if it works on Snapchat?