FORUMS

Win 2 Honor 20 Series - Beta Tester Recruitment [Open to All Countries]

1,034 posts
Thanks Meter: 1,114

By XDARoni, XDA Community Manager on 7th May 2019, 02:59 PM
Post Reply Email Thread

Honor is getting ready to launch their newest phones known as the Honor 20 series. They are looking for beta testers to review the phone and share their thoughts with the XDA audience. This is your chance to be one of the first people in the world to get their hands on an Honor 20 device. We are going to pick two lucky winners to receive two Honor 20 phones. The winners will then be able to create reviews of these phones featuring videos and pictures, which XDA will incorporate into our official review of the Honor 20 series.

If you enter to be a beta tester, you should have strong English skills and be able to create great written content for your review. If you win, you should be ready to create your review of the phone by the set deadlines, or you can return it to be sent to the next beta tester.

Contest opens on 5/8/19. Please check back then.

The giveaway is open through May 15, 2019, and the winners will be announced right here within a week after the closing date. Good Luck!

How to participate:
Use the Gleam widget here. There are multiple ways to enter, each with varying point values. Complete all the tasks for maximum entries and your best shot at winning! We will look at your writing and photography skills through your essay to judge whether you’re a qualified reviewer.Keep in mind that all winning entries are verified and if the task was not completed or cannot be verified, a new winner will be chosen. We are looking for our most passionate testers.

Leave a comment below on why you think you should win and be a Beta Tester for the Honor 20 Series.

We thank Honor for sponsoring this post. Our sponsors help us pay for the many costs associated with running XDA, including server costs, full time developers, news writers, and much more. While you might see sponsored content (which will always be labeled as such) alongside Portal content, the Portal team is in no way responsible for these posts. Sponsored content, advertising and XDA Depot are managed by a separate team entirely. XDA will never compromise its journalistic integrity by accepting money to write favorably about a company, or alter our opinions or views in any way. Our opinion cannot be bought.
The Following 27 Users Say Thank You to XDARoni For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift XDARoni Ad-Free
7th May 2019, 03:58 PM |#2  
Honor Fanatic
Thanks Meter: 407

Donate to Me
More
Gleam widget is currently pointing to a Page not found - 404 ...

I could be chosen as Honor 20 beta tester because I'm so much into Honor and Huawei devices :
I currently had experiences on Honor 9, Honor 10, Honor 8x, Huawei P20, Huawei Mate20 Pro, Huawei Mediapad T5 and Huawei Matebook X pro.
-So, I could review what this new Honor challenger would bring.

I would be already starting to beta test all that I can if I had one in hands
8th May 2019, 01:22 PM |#4  
Honor Enthusiast
Recognized Contributor
Flag MA
Thanks Meter: 7,278

Donate to Me
More
I would love a chance to beta test this device. I was chosen for the View 10 when it released, and loved the device. I even devleoped a few tweaks for it... tho, my last test ended up bricking it, it was certainly one of the best android devices I have ever had the pleasure of playing on

Here's hoping you chose me
8th May 2019, 01:23 PM |#5  
Flag Mumbai
Thanks Meter: 869

Donate to Me
More
I've been a phone enthusiast for 9 years and would love to get my hand on a honor phone.

I'd love to test the EMUi software and compare the various aspects like battery life, performance and the camera quality of the phone itself.
8th May 2019, 01:29 PM |#6  
Thanks Meter: 2

More
I beta tested the Alcatel Idol 5 about 2 years ago for alcatel, but it alcatel't live up to my expectations. The honor 20 seems quite promising! I never officially reviewed a phone, but I do it all the time for friends and family. Not sure if this is enough reason to be picked, but I hope I have a chance 😁
8th May 2019, 01:30 PM |#7  
Thanks Meter: 0

More
Obviously just like everyone I like to test the amazing Honor 20 series phones especially Pro one. I can provide indepth analysis of the phone and bring this phone's features to everyone who is yet to notice or consider the amazing Honorphones. I think Honor as a phone company deserves much more. I have been covering Honor devices via my youtube channel even in my native language. Hopeful I can be one of the first to do so for Honor 20 pro !!!! I am really hyped for the cameras and obviously the design too !!! Not much of a gamer here but I can promise you I can push the camera to higher possibilities !!! Hope to win
8th May 2019, 01:34 PM |#8  

More
if you choose me , you will have best photo/selfie, review best battery life and gaming review i use meny brands and now i stand on huawei mate 20x
and i know emui very good
8th May 2019, 01:35 PM |#9  

More
I want it
Heavy android user, dissapointed owner of a galaxy s8+ and with overall phone performance in general. Would like to try a phone that really blows my mind in all aspects!
8th May 2019, 01:35 PM |#10  
Thanks Meter: 90

More
I'm an android fan since 2012.
I love to test drive phones.
My own phone is an a5 2015, which is now almost 4byears old.
I want a new one and this is one of the best.
I'll provide detailed analysis, I have the tech experience to do so.
8th May 2019, 01:36 PM |#11  
Flag Bucharest

More
My name is Stefan. I'm interested in technology since forever. I also write on the Romanian tech blog https://gadget4u.ro since 2015. On the blog I am looking to show people new devices, apps and offer them help with using their electronics or troubleshooting when needed. I am always excited to test and review new stuff!
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Tags
honor

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)