Huawei Honor 4C Update Failed (Need help)

Search This thread

abumaha

Dec 10, 2011
seems thers no europ rom for g play mini
huawei dont undertsand wh ysell this phone and no right rom

abumaha

Dec 10, 2011
its called chc-u01 released on germany

firmware not known of chrashed software

Atrax2010

Sep 19, 2010
Zagreb
"Convert" Chinese to European version?

Got my hands on a chinese model, CHM-TL00.
Having issues with data network here in EU, so I was thinking of flashing an EU software on it. It's an LTE model, so I'm not even sure if the EU firmware has LTE enabled?
I can try the procedure posted below, if it won't brick the thing, since it's a different model, technically.
Anyone tried this before?
It's currently on a 4.4.2 B260 firmware. There isn't even a marshmallow update for this model anywhere, I first thought I'd tried with that :eek:

miststudent2011

Inactive Recognized Contributor
Oct 3, 2016
Having issues with data network here in EU, so I was thinking of flashing an EU software on it. It's an LTE model, so I'm not even sure if the EU firmware has LTE enabled?
I can try the procedure posted below, if it won't brick the thing, since it's a different model, technically.
It's currently on a 4.4.2 B260 firmware. There isn't even a marshmallow update for this model anywhere, I first thought I'd tried with that :eek:

If you have unlocked bootloader then there is a way to do.
ASFAIK 4c has no LTE support.

Reactions: Atrax2010

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    A few days ago i got an update to my huawei honor 4c phone and since i really liked the new features i decided to download the 1.25 gb update and press install , but after that it gave me some kind of error and i did not see what it said , then it restarted. I did it like 10 times from that day but still the same thing. I need help please cause i wasted a lot of storage. Help is necessary please .
    UPDATE: i noticed the error said something about Status 7.

If you have unlocked bootloader then there is a way to do.
    ASFAIK 4c has no LTE support.
    I've sent an email to Huawei and waiting for response.
    There's not much I can do without unlocking the bootloader first, so I guess I'll wait.
    :good:
    Try from here
    https://www.emui.com/en/plugin/unlock/detail
    I've sent an email to Huawei and waiting for response.
    There's not much I can do without unlocking the bootloader first, so I guess I'll wait.
    :good:
    It will be a long wait with no reply. Better opt for manual mode
    send me a latest OS link for this Model.
    Build number= CHM-U01 V100R001C636B190

You cant upgrade from B190 you have to downgrade to B160 to update to LP or MM