FORUMS
Remove All Ads from XDA

[ROM][Official] LineageOS 14.1 for Huawei G620S, Honor 4/4x

682 posts
Thanks Meter: 4,140

Post Reply Email Thread
LineageOS is a free, community built, aftermarket firmware distribution of Android 7.1 (Nougat), which is designed to increase performance and reliability over stock Android for your device.
Code:
#include <std_disclaimer.h>

/*
 * Your warranty is now void.
 * We are not responsible for bricked devices, dead SD cards,
 * thermonuclear war, or you getting fired because the alarm app failed. Please
 * do some research if you have any concerns about features included in this ROM
 * before flashing it! YOU are choosing to make these modifications, and if
 * you point the finger at us for messing up your device, we will laugh at you.
 */
LineageOS is based on the Android Open Source Project with extra contributions from many people within the Android community. It can be used without any need to have any Google application installed. You will need to provide your own Google Applications package (gapps). LineageOS does still include various hardware-specific code, which is also slowly being open-sourced anyway.

All the source code for LineageOS is available in the LineageOS Github repo. And if you would like to contribute to LineageOS, please visit our Gerrit Code Review. Your changelog is whatever was merged into gerrit.

Important information:
This thread is for official LineageOS 14.1 builds for Huawei G620s/Honor 4/4x(msm8916). The following will not be supported here:
  • Custom kernels
  • Mods
  • Xposed

Supported device:
  • C8817D
  • C8817E
  • G620S-UL00
  • G620S-L01/L02/L03
  • G621-TL00
  • Che1_CL10
  • Che1_CL20
  • Che1_L04

Baseband requirement:
If you can't hang up, install this baseband via TWRP and it should be solved.

We don't support Xposed and any logcat which includes a Xposed module will be ignored. You're kindly invited to not report bugs if you:
  • Flashed a custom kernel
  • Installed or did mods from untrusted sources
  • Modified system files

Known bugs:
  • No NFC support Done by Blefish
  • For some users, you may meet some stability issues(related to your EMUI base)

Installation:
First time flashing LineageOS 14.1 on your device, or coming from another ROM?
  1. Download the zip(s)
  2. Install a compatible Recovery, e.g., my TWRP: https://forum.xda-developers.com/hon...overy-t3309504
  3. Perform a nandroid backup of your current ROM (Optional)
  4. Wipe data/factory reset
  5. Flash LineageOS
  6. Optional: Install the Google Apps addon package, install the SU addon package(https://download.lineageos.org/extras, choose arm)
  7. Reboot

Source code:
Credits:
  • LineageOS Team & Contributors
  • Code Aurora Forum
  • Blefish (This won't happen without his remarkable work!)

Download:
XDA:DevDB Information
LineageOS, ROM for the Honor 4x

Contributors
dianlujitao, blefish
Source Code: https://github.com/lineageos

ROM OS Version: 7.x Nougat

Version Information

Created 2017-01-30
Last Updated 2017-03-21
The Following 29 Users Say Thank You to dianlujitao For This Useful Post: [ View ]

30th January 2017, 02:03 PM |#2  
Honor Addict
Thanks Meter: 207

More
@dianlujitao @Blefish
great job !! thank you very much !!

edit : The installation fails if you mark the signature verification in TWRP.
The Following User Says Thank You to custon3 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift custon3 Ad-Free
31st January 2017, 11:32 AM |#3  
Thanks Meter: 1

More
Is Volte/IMS feature enabled?
The Following User Says Thank You to Embeddednut For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift Embeddednut Ad-Free
31st January 2017, 01:20 PM |#4  
Honor Enthusiast
Flag Murcia
Thanks Meter: 394

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by custon3

@dianlujitao @Blefish
great job !! thank you very much !!

edit : The installation fails if you mark the signature verification in TWRP.

That option has to be unmarked, that error occurs in all roms.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to GLokin666 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift GLokin666 Ad-Free
31st January 2017, 03:44 PM |#5  

More
I've flashed the su binary attached here. But I can't get root privileges. What to do ?
31st January 2017, 04:03 PM |#6  
Honor Addict
Thanks Meter: 207

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by GLokin666

That option has to be unmarked, that error occurs in all roms.

In Roms CM 12.1/13.0 and Mokee 60.1/71.1 verifies the signature without failures.

---------- Post added at 06:03 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:52 PM ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by gvrgvr

I've flashed the su binary attached here. But I can't get root privileges. What to do ?

Enables administrative access in the development menu
31st January 2017, 04:31 PM |#7  
Thanks Meter: 5

More
There is a very big problem when the wi fi signal is low, then reset the phone and it happens very often.
The rest is very good.
The Following User Says Thank You to andrejicd For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift andrejicd Ad-Free
31st January 2017, 07:21 PM |#8  
Thanks Meter: 2

More
Great. A build is finally here. I had been having problems recently with the cm13 and was waiting for a lineage os. But didn't think it'd be this soon.
But before I switch, I just want to confirm, is it stable? Or do you suggest I should wait for a more stable version?
If anyone has tried please comment your views about this rom.
Thank you in advance!
31st January 2017, 09:14 PM |#9  

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by gvrgvr

Interesting! Flashing su binaries enabled the option, to enable/disable root privileges under developer settings. I see the root privileges.

---------- Post added at 10:14 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:12 PM ----------

I couldn't see the VoLTE feature anywhere... May I know by when we can see the VoLTE enabled in the ROM ?
1st February 2017, 08:54 AM |#10  
Thanks Meter: 5

More
https://download.lineageos.org/extras

Quote:
Originally Posted by Embeddednut

Interesting! Flashing su binaries enabled the option, to enable/disable root privileges under developer settings. I see the root privileges.

---------- Post added at 10:14 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:12 PM ----------

I couldn't see the VoLTE feature anywhere... May I know by when we can see the VoLTE enabled in the ROM ?

1st February 2017, 09:04 AM |#11  

More
I think you misunderstood what I said. I was able to enable the root after flashing the su binaries.

But one think I would like to know is as how can we know if Volte is enabled into the ROM without even flashing it. Any suggestions are welcome.
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)