HELP with bricked device honor 4x che2-l12

Search This thread

Minioide

Sep 8, 2016
i rooted the phone, installed twrp and wiped everytginf in the wipe options of the recovery. Yes, that was completwly stupid, i know.
And, of course, now it is stuck on honor boot logo

How can i fix this?
Thank you

player615

Oct 31, 2015
Skikda
i rooted the phone, installed twrp and wiped everytginf in the wipe options of the recovery. Yes, that was completwly stupid, i know.

How can i fix this?
Thank you
Can you boot into bootloader ?
You may change your recovery to the origine one then flash a new ROM

jerryhou85

Senior Moderator | Developer Committee
Staff member

kamrangul87

Jan 18, 2017
I need help I have che2-l11 model I was formated my mobile and install twrp.after that I was trying to find Rom but there is no Rom available.but again I was installing stock firmware it's also not installing giving compatibility error I also tried other firmware but non of these firmware working.and currently my mobile is only showing Huawei logo.please help me

jerryhou85

Senior Moderator | Developer Committee
Staff member
I need help I have che2-l11 model I was formated my mobile and install twrp.after that I was trying to find Rom but there is no Rom available.but again I was installing stock firmware it's also not installing giving compatibility error I also tried other firmware but non of these firmware working.and currently my mobile is only showing Huawei logo.please help me
Fastboot method most probably is your only choice now.
Follow this method here:
https://xdaforums.com/showpost.php?p=68695798&postcount=2

gopinaidu77

Jan 23, 2015
Moto G40 / G60

How can i fix this?
Thank you
Reboot to recovery wit volume up + power button trigger . and then click on reboot button and then select reboot to bootloader. Their you flash system.img , boot.img and cust.img to their partitions. And then reboot . if u understand what I said I will help u further .

Reactions: knoodrake

knoodrake

May 3, 2012
A little bit of help needed...

Hi,
I basically did the same mistake as the other guys, unlocked the bootloader and installed twrp, all fine. Then I ***** up by trying to root fellowing a tuto made for the non-Che2-L11 ones.

I have no problem going into TWRP, the bootloader, or the black screen from huawei (witch looks like.. some kind of second recovery ?)

I managed to download the stock software from huawei ( Honor 4X Firmware (Che2-L11, Android5.1.1, EMUI3.1, C636B360, Malaysia)S.zip ) and also managed to download a version of HuaweiUpdateExtractor ( 0.9.9.5 ).

My problem now, is that if I understood correctly, I should extract the image files from the APP from the firmware zip I downloaded from Huawei.
Unfortunatly, there is no HuaweiUpdateExtractor profile for the honor 4x Che2-L11.

There I may need assistance, or guidance.
  1. Does the profile already exists somewhere ?
  2. How can I create my own, is it not too complex ?
  3. Maybe someone already extracted thoses files and could make them available somewhere ?
  4. Or maybe is there any other way to unbrick my phone ?

EDIT: Nevermind. I managed to extract the files without profiles. I flashed them 3 but nothing really changed.. :( So.. I'm kinda stuck. no Idea from here.

EDIT (of the edit) : Nevermind the previous nevermind ! It actually worked ! Well, kinda.. Seems my new "stock rom" is quite buggy, strangly, but nevertheless, it work :) Thanks

Thanks a lot.

Last edited:

Abdulnassir

Apr 22, 2018
Hello

Hello friend, i also have the same problem. My huawei honor 4x che2-l11 stuck on huawei logo i can not unbrick it. if you succsed so plz attach the file you extract to my email plzzzzz.
email: nassri78.nh@gmail.com

Thanks.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.

How can i fix this?
    Thank you
    Reboot to recovery wit volume up + power button trigger . and then click on reboot button and then select reboot to bootloader. Their you flash system.img , boot.img and cust.img to their partitions. And then reboot . if u understand what I said I will help u further .