Stuck at boot screen in honor 4x

Search This thread

aptop6

Jun 29, 2018
I can't access twrp neither can I am able to give commands or go to bootloader anything I do just again starts the boot process it boots till I see honor logo and repeats the process again.. I an able to charge the phone...

keikari

Nov 27, 2013
I can't access twrp neither can I am able to give commands or go to bootloader anything I do just again starts the boot process it boots till I see honor logo and repeats the process again.. I an able to charge the phone...

Connect phone to pc with usb and then try to boot to bootloader(this has always worked for me when I have had that kind of issue). What were you trying to do when this started?

lost_gamer9

Sep 20, 2016
Connect phone to pc with usb and then try to boot to bootloader(this has always worked for me when I have had that kind of issue). What were you trying to do when this started?

yeah i tried the thing but still no response , the phone keeps on booting with honor logo,neither the pc can detect any device. I was trying to install twrp recovery and this happend, any help?

keikari

Nov 27, 2013
yeah i tried the thing but still no response , the phone keeps on booting with honor logo,neither the pc can detect any device. I was trying to install twrp recovery and this happend, any help?

There's a change that you installed wrong TWRP and it keeps trying to boot recovery until it does it successfully. Though can't be sure since Honor 4x doesn't give any additional info. I can't remember how to fix it, but you could try to do force update, without update file.
Make sure you don't have 'dload' folder in root of your SDcard and that your device has high battery. Then hold vol + and vol - while powering device and keep holding them until it gets to update screen or until it boot loops again. If it gets to update screen your device should boot next time normally.