Android Open Source Illusion Project
- Read the entire OP before downloading or flashing ANYTHING
- Follow all instructions
- USE BEANS GAPPS
- If you want to use Team BlackOut (TBO) Theme Ready GAPPS, MAKE SURE YOU FLASH THE LATEST BEANS GAPPS FIRST!
- This ROM does not come shipped with root. If you would like root, please flash SuperSU (Magisk is know to cause FC)
- Make NANDROID and SD backups. Place them on an external medium (desktop, USB drive, etc)
- Wipe Dalvik/ART cache, system, data, and cache partitions (ANY LESS IS NOT A CLEAN FLASH!)
- Install ROM
- Flash GAPPS (we recommend using Beans GAPPS)
- OPTIONAL: If you want root access, you must flash SuperSU
- OPTIONAL: Flash Team BlackOut (TBO) Theme Ready GAPPS AFTER YOU FLASH BEANS GAPPS
- BEANS GAPPS
- TEAM BLACKOUT (TBO) THEME READY GAPPS XDA THREAD
- OFFICIAL TEAM BLACKOUT (TBO) THEME READY GAPPS DOWNLOAD PAGE
- OFFICIAL TEAM BLACKOUT (TBO) APP
OFFICIAL AOSiP G+ COMMUNITY
AOSIP is a quality custom ROM based on an AOSP base from the JDC Team. Twisted with the latest features and blended with stability.
- Very first step will be to attempt a new DL and clean flash.
- Pull a LOGCAT and copy & paste it to HASTEBIN .
- Visit OFFICIAL AOSiP G+ COMMUNITY and post your issue with a link to your log in the bug reporting section.
- Any bugs reported without following this procedure will be disregarded
- The Android Open Source Project (AOSP)
- Code Aurora Forum (CAF)
- Mike Williams (founder and creator of AOSiP)
- Team JDC (for the base of our ROM)
- Dirty Unicorns
- ABC Rom
- Lineage OS
- ChainFire (SuperSU creator)
- Cory Collins
- Sanyam Jain
- Rodolphe06 for being an awesome tester for the Honor 5X (Kiwi)
- All of our testers
Donations are never asked but things such as server, gerrit, & website do cost the team money.
If you're feeling like were deserving of a little tip please feel free to send it HERE
AOSIP, ROM for the Honor 5X
Source Code: https://github.com/AOSiP
ROM OS Version: 7.x Nougat
ROM Firmware Required: Unlocked bootloader, TWRP
Based On: AOSP, JDC
Last Updated 2017-07-10