Post Reply Email Thread
26th August 2017, 09:18 PM |#121  
Honor Supporter
Thanks Meter: 20

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by MikeCriggs

http://aosiprom.com/kronic/Builds/ki...i-20170821.zip

Tested with open camera and same issue... i know you said this gonna be last build until O hits but still got logs just in case
Attached Files
File Type: txt 2017-08-27-qqqq01-03-12.txt - [Click for QR Code] (52.1 KB, 12 views)
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to LoV432 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift LoV432 Ad-Free

6th September 2017, 04:03 AM |#122  
Honor Addict
Flag Dallas
Thanks Meter: 17

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by MikeCriggs

http://aosiprom.com/kronic/Builds/ki...i-20170821.zip

could you upload it to AFH please? do so in your spare time, no rush. thanks a ton for this rom. it has a lot of potential, and you sure are pushing out the updates. no rush!!!

edit: over here in Texas (HOWDY Y'ALL) the download speed is like 100kb/s , so it would be greatly appreciated if you could upload to AFH and then I can download it from the Texas mirror. Thanks, no rush!!!! (please don't hate me) also, md5??? THANKS!!!!!
The Following User Says Thank You to crayonicle For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift crayonicle Ad-Free
6th September 2017, 06:24 AM |#123  
Honor King
Flag Oujda
Thanks Meter: 520

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by crayonicle

If you go over to change the tiles and add more in the status bar place, there is one tile named "LTE" with no icon. Can it be removed?

Nope
7th September 2017, 06:59 AM |#124  
Honor Ambassador
Account currently disabled
Thanks Meter: 36

More
Now I'm torn up between this or Aim. Very nice set of features too.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to sniperlife:D For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift sniperlife:D Ad-Free
19th September 2017, 09:19 PM |#125  
Honor Fanatic
OP Recognized Developer / Contributor
Flag Liberty, NY
Thanks Meter: 5,408

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by crayonicle

could you upload it to AFH please? do so in your spare time, no rush. thanks a ton for this rom. it has a lot of potential, and you sure are pushing out the updates. no rush!!!

edit: over here in Texas (HOWDY Y'ALL) the download speed is like 100kb/s , so it would be greatly appreciated if you could upload to AFH and then I can download it from the Texas mirror. Thanks, no rush!!!! (please don't hate me) also, md5??? THANKS!!!!!

Of course. Just give me a couple of days because I'm in the process of moving. Howdy doody Tex 😊
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to MikeCriggs For This Useful Post: [ View ]
19th September 2017, 09:21 PM |#126  
Honor Fanatic
OP Recognized Developer / Contributor
Flag Liberty, NY
Thanks Meter: 5,408

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by PalakMi

Nope

Even if this was meant to be a joke, I really don't appreciate these types of responses to my users. Please refrain from this type of behavior in my thread. Next time, there will be a mod involved. Thank you.
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to MikeCriggs For This Useful Post: [ View ]
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)