FORUMS
Remove All Ads from XDA

[SCRIPT][TWRP] Stock ROM Debloat for KIW-L24, L22, L21 (kiwi)

2,133 posts
Thanks Meter: 7,659

By deadman96385, Forum Moderator / Recognized Developer on 4th February 2016, 07:01 AM
Thread Closed Email Thread
Disclaimer: I am not responsible for anything that happens as a result of flashing these files. You decided to flash this script.

This script removes a good chunk of the apps installed by Huawei and left over files like a bunch of NFC files.

The full list is as follows:
Air Sharing
Audio Auto Test
Magnifier
Huawei Swype
Huawei Backup
Huawei File manager
Huawei Sound Recorder
Huawei Theme manager
MMI Testing
System Debug
Huawei Floating Tasks
Huawei Floating Mms
Huawei Log collection service
Huawei MMI Test 5
Huawei Weather Clock
Huawei System Manager
Huawei Power Monitor
Period Check
Exchange 2
Email
Print Spooler
AOSP Live Wallpapers
MusicFX
TTS Files
Themes
Delete-able apps
All of the leftover nfc files
All google apps that can be downloaded from the playstore
Google Talkback

If you want to keep something you will need to edit the updater-script everything is labeled well.

Download:
https://goo.gl/q3t4tB
The Following 18 Users Say Thank You to deadman96385 For This Useful Post: [ View ]

4th February 2016, 07:01 AM |#2  
OP Forum Moderator / Recognized Developer
Flag Saint Paul, Minnesota

Donate to Me
More
Reserved
Mine
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to deadman96385 For This Useful Post: [ View ]
4th February 2016, 07:02 AM |#3  
Retired Recognized Developer
Flag Milton, Florida
Thanks Meter: 12,605

More
Dope!!
4th February 2016, 07:23 AM |#4  
Honor Supporter
Thanks Meter: 1,272

More
Nice.
4th February 2016, 12:13 PM |#5  
Thanks Meter: 57

More
Excellent!!
4th February 2016, 03:55 PM |#6  
Thanks Meter: 15

More
Worked great! thanks deadman
4th February 2016, 05:59 PM |#7  
Flag York, Pa
Thanks Meter: 677

More
Maybe it should be mentioned that you need TWRP to flash the zip file. Thanks for the efforts, though. I'm sort of dead in the water until I am able to get my unlock code.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to kimtyson For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift kimtyson Ad-Free
4th February 2016, 08:12 PM |#8  
OP Forum Moderator / Recognized Developer
Flag Saint Paul, Minnesota

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by kimtyson

Maybe it should be mentioned that you need TWRP to flash the zip file. Thanks for the efforts, though. I'm sort of dead in the water until I am able to get my unlock code.

The title of the thread says [Script][TWRP] please read the entire thread before posting.
The Following User Says Thank You to deadman96385 For This Useful Post: [ View ]
4th February 2016, 08:22 PM |#9  
Flag York, Pa
Thanks Meter: 677

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by deadman96385

The title of the thread says [Script][TWRP] please read the entire thread before posting.

LOL. Good point. Sorry about that. It just wasn't very obvious. I guess I got excited and jumped in.
4th February 2016, 10:22 PM |#10  
Thanks Meter: 15

More
So, does this script removes the app that tries to police the background apps from running? I think it was protected apps under settings? If so.. awesome. we wont have to manually add them after install.
The Following User Says Thank You to eruji For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift eruji Ad-Free
8th February 2016, 01:31 PM |#11  
Flag Knoxville
Thanks Meter: 10

More
Is it possible that if I was on one of the restricted battery profiles when I ran the debloat script that it could have stuck?

When I first got the phone I put it normal mode and found it pretty good. Even running the Google launcher. However, I have now unlocked the bootloader, installed twrp, rooted, installed MOAB ad blocker and debloated the phone feels slow and janky?!? I figured dumping all the bloat would help to speed it up some. Any suggestions or thoughts?

Thanks,
Justin
Thread Closed Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread