FORUMS
Remove All Ads from XDA

Dual Sim no longer working

80 posts
Thanks Meter: 3

By rubyv, Member on 17th May 2016, 04:04 PM
Post Reply Email Thread
So, my spouse has had this phone for about 2 months now and really loves it. Yesterday, the phone has stopped reading both sim cards, and instead, he has to switch between the two. As he uses this for business and personal, it's a problem. Has anyone experienced this? Any solutions?

Their customer service will not troubleshoot. They demand you send it back, and they will return it in 15-20 business days, which is really poor.

It's not rooted, debloated, or anything. Unlike me, he hates to tinker.

Thanks!
The Following User Says Thank You to rubyv For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift rubyv Ad-Free

20th May 2016, 02:59 PM |#2  
Honor Enthusiast
Flag 06
Thanks Meter: 158

More
Try to reset the phone. If it won't works, it's hardware.
22nd May 2016, 02:45 PM |#3  
Thanks Meter: 222

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by rubyv

So, my spouse has had this phone for about 2 months now and really loves it. Yesterday, the phone has stopped reading both sim cards, and instead, he has to switch between the two. As he uses this for business and personal, it's a problem. Has anyone experienced this? Any solutions?

Their customer service will not troubleshoot. They demand you send it back, and they will return it in 15-20 business days, which is really poor.

It's not rooted, debloated, or anything. Unlike me, he hates to tinker.

Thanks!

Check out your insurances if one doesn't cover that kind of issues and if they couldn't supply a spare phone time your Honor 5x get repaired.
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Tags
dual sim problems, honor 5x

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)