***This will turn your device into a single sim phone.***
This WILL CHANGE your CUST version to 432.
Because I couldn't wait anymore for the official MM update from Huawei. I managed to install EMUI 4.0 Android 6.0.1 on my KIW-L21 C185, Middle East Version following this steps here: http://forum.xda-developers.com/show...28&postcount=2 .
1. You need to install TWRP, obviously . http://forum.xda-developers.com/devd...t/dl/?id=19454
2. Download mm-update from here http://forum.xda-developers.com/devd...t/dl/?id=19446 and extract files, you should be seeing 2 image files : TZ.img and MODEM.img .
3. Download and install Huawei Update Extractor http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=2433454 .
4. In my case, I downloaded this firmware here http://download-c.huawei.com/downloa...version=327467 .
5. Now, using the Huawei Update Extractor, open the downloaded firmware and extract BOOT.img , CUST.img , SYSTEM.img on your computer.
6. Reboot phone in recovery mode and make a full TWRP backup.
7.Wipe data/factory reset and then wipe system, Data, Cache, Cust, Dalvik/Art Cache.
8. Install, and in the bottom of the screen, choose install image as following:
I. BOOT.img install to Boot.
II. CUST.img install to cust_image.
III. SYSTEM.img install to system_image.
IV. TZ.img install to tz_image.
V. MODEM.img install to modem_image.
9. After installing all of the above files, just reboot and there it is.
Untill now, I haven't found any bugs or issues, except that in the 'About Phone' panel at Model Number it doesn't say anymore KIW-L21 , but says 'MSM8916 for arm64'.