#include /* * Your warranty is now void. * * I am not responsible for bricked devices, dead SD cards, * thermonuclear war, or you getting fired because the alarm app failed. Please * do some research if you have any concerns about features included in this ROM * before flashing it! YOU are choosing to make these modifications, and if * you point the finger at me for messing up your device, I will laugh at you. * * Submitting bug reports on nightly builds is the leading * cause of male impotence. */
All the source code for CyanogenMod is available in the CyanogenMod Github repo. And if you would like to contribute to CyanogenMod, please visit out Gerrit Code Review. You can also view the Changelog for a full list of changes & features.
Additonal source code for Honor 6: https://github.com/honor6-dev
- Bluetooth audio not properly working
- DualSIM support
- USSD-Code execution
READ BEFORE FLASHING!
- These builds are NOT official and will never be!
- Do not submit bug on CyanogenMod issue tracker
HOW TO INSTALL CM?
- Unlock your bootloader else flashing via fastboot will be impossible
- Upgrade your phone to the latest available stock rom (to get latest bootloader and baseband firmware)
- Download ClockworkMod Recovery for your specific variant
- Download CyanogenMod for your specific variant
- Download Google Apps
- Copy CyanogenMod and Google Apps zips to your external sdcard
- Flash ClockworkMod Recovery via fastboot. (fastboot flash recovery cwm-184.108.40.206_2015XXXX_h60_lXX.img)
- Reboot into ClockworkMod Recovery
- Do a Data wipe / Factory reset (This is IMPORTANT!)
- Flash CyanogenMod zip
- Flash Google Apps zip
- Goto "Mounts & Storage" and select "Format /data and /data/media" (This is also IMPORTANT!)
- Reboot and Enjoy
If you're getting error messages while trying to flash the CyanogenMod zip, THEN FOLLOW THE ABOVE INSTRUCTIONS.
Especially the part where it says "Flash ClockworkMod Recovery".
The ClockworkMod Recovery you've got from somewhere else is FAULTY!!!
WHERE TO GET CM?
H60-L02 + H60-L03 + H60-L11 + H60-L12 + H60-L21: cm-11-20150822-UNOFFICIAL-h60_l02.zip
H60-L01 + H60-L04: cm-11-20150822-UNOFFICIAL-h60_l04.zip
cm-11-20150406-UNOFFICIAL-h60_l04.zip - 239.75 MB
cm-11-20150406-UNOFFICIAL-h60_l02.zip - 239.74 MB
cm-11-20150401-UNOFFICIAL-h60_l04.zip - 239.74 MB
cm-11-20150401-UNOFFICIAL-h60_l02.zip - 239.74 MB
HOW TO GO BACK TO STOCK ROM?
- Download H60-L04_B370_DLOAD.tar - 1.80 GB (ONLY FOR L04 !!!)
- Extract it
- Copy the Update.app into DLOAD folder on your external sdcard (sdcard1/DLOAD/Update.app)
- Power off phone
- Hold all 3 Buttons till "Fastboot & Rescue Mode" appears. Flashing should start automatically.
HOW TO BUILD CM FROM SOURCES?
If you're going to reuse our work, which we're doing for free, be fair and give proper credits.
This is the only payment we're really demanding and we deserve it to be mentioned because of the countless hours we've put into this project.
Open-Source doesn't meant Out-of-Respect!!!
Thanks to all contributors!!!
CyanogenMod 11, ROM for the Huawei Honor 6, Honor 6x
ROM OS Version: 4.4.x KitKat
ROM Kernel: Linux 3.10.x
Last Updated 2015-04-06